[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend) - Page 4 - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[OP] Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Fri May 23, 2014 3:00 pm
Ends: Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 pm
Duration:1 Day, 23 Hours, 0 Minutes

Re: Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend)

Postby Cyclops » Fri May 09, 2014 11:33 am

Patrick Roberts FOAD green team, assault and all weekend
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Cyclops » Fri May 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Jacen Fulfer FOAD green team, assault all weekend
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Vernichtung » Fri May 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Me (jack worthington) (green assault team) of course and my friend Micheal Fenski (Green assault team)
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Cyclops » Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 pm

James Hedt (FOAD) green team, assault all weekend please.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Riddick » Fri May 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Rosters Updated. We currently stand at 75 players RSVP'd for the event. We have to decided to cap this event at 140 players. Sometimes it's nice to have a smaller game and frankly 140 players is still a lot of players ;-)

Green Team still has 34 spots left

Yellow Team still has 30 spots left

We will not expand the rosters. 140 is the cap and if there is no more room then we will not add them. So if you have additional people that are still deciding you better tell them to hurry up and make up their mind. First come, first served

Please RSVP any ammo you might need as I am only bringing a limited amount with me. By RSVPing you are helping me reduce the load of product I have to bring to the field. Saves fuel, time, energy, etc. If you need ammo, please speak up.

lastly, we are still searching for two people who want to run a team for this aka a commander. It's not completely necessary to have someone use it as a designated role. Someone can use it to help bring order to a team and still plan. SO don't think it's a bad experience to play this role and one that will cause you to miss action. You make it how you want to be for this particular game. If you would like to volunteer, please let me know.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby Cyclops » Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Oops yes I made another mistake. Most of you know I'm legally blind and have only one eye! I didn't read the FINE print of the uniform restrictions. Team FOAD is signing over to the yellow side. So shortbus we still have our game on LOL.
Now for anyone on the yellow team. We need a commander and I'm willing to help BUT this game I want to run with my team and of course get some trigger time. If your thinking about commanding or at least give it a try I'll help you out in what I can. Just send me a pvt msg if you like.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Shortbu » Sat May 10, 2014 12:33 am

Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Cyclops » Sat May 10, 2014 10:06 am

Shaun Grigsby FOAD yellow team, assault and most likely just the Saturday.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Sat May 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChaoticJJ » Sat May 10, 2014 8:43 pm

About that earlier post saying I was reserving 2-3 bags of .2, I'd like to bump that up to 4 bags. +1 Death rag and Mesh glasses.
The only thing you don't want to be high speed low drag is your parachute.
ChaoticJJ
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cyclops » Sun May 11, 2014 9:43 am

Jeremy Foster FOAD yellow team, assault and it is Saturday only please....
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Rocksteady » Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Sanny Rider assault, green team, both days.
Rocksteady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cyclops » Sun May 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Cyrus Highley FOAD yellow team, assault for Saturday only.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Cameron Zombie » Mon May 12, 2014 11:37 am

Cameron Taylor for Green Team all weekend. Also looking to reserve a bag of .28s.
Cameron Zombie
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Riddick » Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Rosters Updated.

We have moved ATACS-FG to the green team. We will not be adjusting any other camo at this juncture.

A few reminders to those that are attending:

HOBO BBQ will not be present at this event as some things have come up for them. So food is going to be your responsibility as it normally is anyways. Newberg is only a 8 minute drive from the field if you need food/supplies.

The weather is tentatively set to be pretty warm that weekend and DRY. Make sure you bring enough water/Gatorade, etc to stay hydrated throughout your stay. We will suspend play for a short break to get hydrated if it looks like we are seeing signs of dehydration in the players during the course of the event. Also eat plenty of bananas the night before and during the event to help combat leg cramps. Science doesn't back this up but I have seen first hand direct results in doing so.

If you would like to attend, please us know. We still have room but we like to know who to expect. If you can no longer make it, please have the courtesy of letting us know.

We would like to thank Thunderkiss NW for the G&G Gas Blowback Rifle they donated for the raffle. Please support those local and national retailers that support us. Stay tuned as I will announce more prizes as they arrive.

I have a small request for ammo through RSVP's which mean's I am only bringing a small amount with me plus a little extra. Please make sure to RSVP ammo if you are going to need some.

Last but not least, please make sure to bookmark us or like our facebook page ( www.facebook.com/badgerairsoft ) We have a lot of changes down the pipeline and big news on a particular event / AO that only a few are in the know about and this ensures you stay up to date and gives you a voice at times when we ask for your input.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games