[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend) - Page 8 - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[OP] Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Fri May 23, 2014 3:00 pm
Ends: Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 pm
Duration:1 Day, 23 Hours, 0 Minutes

Re: Infidel Bash 2014 (Memorial Weekend)

Postby Jewish Ninja » Sun May 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Fun times were indeed had. Sad face that not as many showed up, but that'll happen. Weather for the weekend was amazing. Sun and light cloud cover all day makes for a great day.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Shortbu » Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Thanx again Riddick, another job well done.
Good job FOAD, and the yellow team. Had a great time against you guys. Got a pretty good workout, saw some old friends, and met new ones.
I do have to say even though there was some hacking on both sides( inevitable ),I did see some encouraging play from some of the newer guys. I had one guy running to get behind a tree and heal his buddy that I previously had shot, and I shot him in the back of the leg while he was running full speed. The dude jumped behind the tree, and continued to help his friend. I said "bro, I know you were running and all, but I saw my BB's run up the back of your leg".He immediately stepped out and said "I'll call it", and the other guy removed his heal wrag. I gave him the benefit of doubt that maybe he couldn't feel it, as he was running full speed, and he did the honorable thing. Nice job!
Also, to Whiplash, great job this weekend. As always I truly enjoyed running with you. We do make a pretty formidable 2 man.
Hope y'all can make it out to Summer Slauter, epic times are sure to be had!
Shortbus OUT!
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ollie Twist » Mon May 26, 2014 12:31 am

Had an awesome time with the SpecDet guys Saturday. Objectives were capped, bodies were slain, and gayness was had. good weekend.
"It's Ollie, man."
"NO FUCKIN WAY?!"

I'M DA BES
Ollie Twist
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby Vulpes » Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Really was a good game :) Thankfully didn't run into any bad apples! Had one yellow guy in the castle who safety killed me right as I shot him (sidearm), we both called ourselves out and it was good. Saw allot of great sportsmanship and that is what makes the game truly great! Sorry to here about the hacking some others experienced :/
All in all, another great game at the den!
And to the guy with the polar star m4 that I let borrow a heal rag for the game- keep it! XD
JG m4s, CYMA 1928 custom "Thomas" (yes spelling is correct), G&G cm gbb, JG commando, JG p90, WE usmc m9 gbb (tan), G&G Top Tech T16A3 BB
Vulpes
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Cyclops » Thu May 29, 2014 2:05 am

Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Jewish Ninja » Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 am

Some pics from the disposable camera I brought.

Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games