[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Lords of War: Redux *Rosters Updated 8/29 - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[OP] Lords of War: Redux *Rosters Updated 8/29

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm
Ends: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:00 pm
Duration:1 Day, 22 Hours, 0 Minutes

Lords of War: Redux *Rosters Updated 8/29

Postby Riddick » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:05 am

Event Features:
Scenario based gameplay
Command Structure
Sector Control
Missions / Objectives
Milsim Style Experience
Unit/Group Play
Props

Storyline:
A mining company has purchased a remote, desolate island to privately mine for diamonds
A security firm was hired to oversee the protection of the island
Information has leaked out about the what was being mined and subsequently they have been attacked by a terrorist organization seeking to gain control of the island to gain riches to fund their global war with terrorism. Team with the most money gained will be awarded victory and the final balances will transfer onto the next LOW conflict.

When:
8-29-2014 – Campout / Early Check-in
8-30-2014 – Day & Night Scenarios
8-31-2014 – Day Scenario

Where:
Sniperzden
20794 French Prairie Rd.
Saint Paul, OR 97137

Age Limit:
13+

Payment Methods:
Cash Only

Event Pricing:

$25* *RSVP BY 8/1
$30* *RSVP AFTER 8/1
-Saturday Entry Only
-Friday/Saturday Campout
-Raffle Ticket

$30* *RSVP BY 8/1
$35* *RSVP AFTER 8/1
-Saturday & Sunday Entry
-Friday/Saturday Campout
-Raffle Ticket

How to register:

Step 1 - RSVP with a reply to the thread or you can PM me directly or email me at badgerairsoftnw@gmail.com to RSVP a spot.

Step 2 - Tell me what side you want to play for

Step 3 – Tell me what class you want to play for (Assault, Recon, Support)

Step 4 - If you have a friend that would like to attend, you can register them as well & class as well

Step 5 - Tell me if you are attending Saturday only or Weekend

Step 6 - If anything changes regarding you registration, please provide the courtesy of letting us know what has changed so we can make the adjustments no later than 48hrs before the event.

***Without all of this information above, you will not be included on the roster until confirmed***

Player Handbook:

Objectives:

Game Maps:

A limited amount of black & white copies of the maps will be available at the event as well.

Waivers:

FPS & Safety Rules:

*Ignore the AP waiver section. It does not apply to this event.

Event Schedule:
(Times are approximate)

Friday - August 29th, 2014
1600 - Gates Open
1730 - Early Check-in -[Opens]
2030 - Early Check-in -[Closes]
0000 - Quiet Time

Saturday - August 30th, 2014
0800 - Check-in / Chrono Station -[Opens]
1030 - Check-in / Chrono Station -[Closes]
1035 - Game Briefing / Start Positions
1100 - Day Phase #1 -[Begins]
1400 - Day Phase #1 -[Ends]
Break
1530 - Game Briefing / Start Positions
1600 - Day Phase #2 -[Begins]
1730 - Day Phase #2 -[Ends]
Break
2030 - Game Briefing / Start Positions
2100 - Night Mission -[Begins]
2230 - Night Mission -[Ends]
0100 - Quiet Time

Sunday - August 31st, 2014
1000 - Game Briefing / Start Positions
1030 - Day Mission -[Begins]
1300 - Day Mission -[Ends / Game Index]
1400 - Field Closed

BIO AMMO POLICY:
Sniperzden is a BIO AMMO ONLY field and you are currently allowed to bring onto the field any BIO ammo under the following condition below:

All ammo must be kept in the original manufacturers bag which must be clearly marked with their label/brand and contain the words "BIO" or "BIODEGRADABLE" per the manufacturer.

MAKE SURE TO RSVP YOUR AMMO - PM ME / EMAIL ME / POST IT HERE

Bio Ammo Pricing:
.20g 3,500ct - $15ea / Two for $20
.25g 3,500ct - $15ea / Two for $20
.28g 3,000ct - $15ea / Two for $25
.30g 3,000ct - $15ea / Two for $25

MAKE SURE TO RSVP ANY ITEMS BELOW - PM ME / EMAIL ME / POST IT HERE

Marketplace Items: [While supplies last / RSVP]
Glow Stick - $2ea (Required for Night Game participation)
Death Rag - $2ea

This list will be updated as we approach the event.

Team Details:
Uniform Rules:

If you do not see your camo listed, then we are not accepting it at this event. We have many available camo and non-camo versions that we are accepting. We offer civilian clothing to those that do not meet the camo requirements.

Camouflage on tactical vests, pouches, gear etc does not apply to the uniform rules.
Only the clothing on your body (shirts/pants) apply to the rules.

**Violations of the uniform rules may exclude you from playing in the event. Any questions about these rules, please email or PM me.

Teams:
Mehdi Militia -MM- (Green Team)
Uniforms: - Woodland MARPAT / AOR2 / Woodland M81 / ATACS-FG / Tiger Stripe / Green Solid Color
Radios: Yes - Even Channels - Starting at Channel 4 and above

Eclipse Defense Group -EDG- (Yellow Team)
Uniform: Multicam / Desert MARPAT / DCU / ATACS / ACU / Kryptek Highlander-Nomad / Tan/Brown Solid Color / Urban Camo / Black Camo / Black or White Top – Any Color/Camo Bottom
Radios: Yes - Odd Channels – Starting at Channel 5 and above

Private Forums:
We are not providing Private Forums due to lack of participation from previous events. This also allows us more time to focus on the event and bring a better quality experience to the players.

Airsoft Rentals:
K&M will be joining us for this event with their rental gun fleet. If you know anyone that wants to try out airsoft but does not have equipment, well here is an opportunity for them to try the sport out and see how well they enjoy it.

MAKE SURE TO CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY ABOUT RENTING A GUN FOR THIS EVENT

http://www.kmarentals.us/

All players are listed as weekend unless otherwise specified (SO = Saturday Only)

*** = You RSVP'd before the deadline to receive discount

Rosters updated on 8/29/2014 @ 3:05 AM

Mehdi Militia -MM-
( Weekend – 60 / Saturday - 11 ) Total – 71 / 75max
Commander: Still needed

Recon - Bolt Action - 4 / 5max
Austin james *SO
Bobtherabbit's +1 ***
Cowgirl ***
Gandostar

Support - SAW - 2 / 5max
Grimjaw 2 ***
sourkraut45 *SO (RSVP 1x .25g)

Assualt - Rifleman / DMR - 65 / 65max
Alacon +1 ***
Alex Herman
Andres Lopez
Ben Kayser (RSVP 2x .25g)
Bobby Belter ***
Bobtherabbit +4 ***
Chase Caterina *SO ***
CJ Tierney *** (RSVP 3x .30g (3435) / x2 .25g)
Cody Christensen
Collen Berg *** (RSVP x3 GS)
Crossbow ***
Dexter Barney (RSVP 1x. 25g / 1x .28g)
Frostbit Yeti (RSVP 2x .20g / 1x GS)
Geoffrey Herder
Grimjaw ***
Hayden Pugh ***
Hyper
Jack Worthington *** (RSVP 1x .25g)
Jacob Johnson
Jared Anderson
John Campbell ***
jonathan koehnen
JT Taylor *SO (RSVP 2x .25g)
Julio Lopez *SO
Kameron Ramey ***
Kasey Estrep
Kevin Campbell ***
Matt McKenna *SO ***
Myles Bucy
Llama 1 ***
Llama 2 ***
Martin Lopez *SO
Nic Davidson +5
Nobody
ParoJo
Patrick Kenyon
Peter Herdina
Phil Kenyon
Phiz ***
Queue (RSVP 1x .30g)
Riley Walker ***
Rogue_PDX +3 (RSVP 2x .25g)
Rubberducky *SO
Ryan Bergstrom
Ryker Kang ***
Steven Smith +1 *SO ***
Tim Bardell *SO *** (RSVP 2x .30g)
Tom Ridder
Tony Bartell
Tyler Labatte (RSVP 1x GS / 2x .25g)
Tynan Pugh ***

MM Overflow List -
Eddielow *SO

Eclipse Defense Group -EDG-
( Weekend - 51 / Saturday - 14 ) Total – 65 / 75max
Commander: Dave George aka Warchild (RSVP 2x .25g)

Recon - Bolt Action - 5 / 5max
Boots ***
Cyclops ***
Mother1 +1
Tex ***

Support - SAW - 2 / 5max
Aaron Mollet *SO (RSVP 1x DR)
Hellboy ***
Scott Waterman ***

Assualt - Rifleman / DMR - 57 / 65max
3Phase
Alex Pittman
Angelo Kamp
Anthony Quaranta
Anothony Rosario
Avery Bracher
BIB ***
Billy Scanlon
Bobby Crowder
Broke ***
Cai Williamson *SO (RSVP x2 .25g)
Casey ***
Chase Dimmet
Chris Standing ***
CK
Connor *SO
Damion Martindale ***
Dylan Dupree
Eric111k
Flash ***
German (RSVP 6x .30g)
Hawkeye ***
huggie bear *SO
Humantis
Jacob Noteboom
Jeremy Hicks
Jesse ***
Jimmy *SO
Joe L. +2
Josh Lugar *SO
Joshua Molina
Ludwig *SO
Mike Jensen *** (RSVP 2x .25g)
Mike McCleary *SO
Mindspeed *SO
Mongoose ***
MtekM3
Neddy
Nick Morris
Outfox ***
Phobos
Pops *SO
Quentin Kennedy (RSVP 2x GS)
Riley Goodrich ***
Romex ***
Ryan Tooke *SO
Sam Engelman *SO *** (RSVP 2x .25g)
Sanny Rider ***
Scott Ruiz
Shamus Fleming
Shark ***
SK ***
Tim Tite *SO (RSVP 2x 20g / 2x .25g)
Tom Bautista
Tristan Mundt

Last edited by Riddick on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 am, edited 62 times in total.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Team: N/A

Re: Lords of War: Redux

Postby Riddick » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 am

revised

Also read the handbook when posted. We got a bunch of new things for gameplay that we haven't used before.
Last edited by Riddick on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riddick

Postby Rocksteady » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 am

Mike Jensen, Scott Waterman, Chris Standing, Aaron Collins, Sanny Rider - Guerillas all days
Rocksteady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cyclops » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 pm

FOAD will be there. Yellow team. Not sure of names yet but this will give others idea of what side they want to play on.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Whiplash » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey Rick put me down for Green Team , Saturday only Tim Bardell AKA Whiplash
Whiplash
Grunt
Grunt

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Riddick » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:17 pm

nm
Last edited by Riddick on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riddick

Postby Vernichtung » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Jack Worthington, Green Team (Assault), Full weekend please. :ak:
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Reaver » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Jonathan wood, guerilla, weekend.
When in doubt, empty the mag.
Reaver
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riddick » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Okay fellas.. and some ladies. the time is upon us to start letting me know if you are attending or not. I've had a lot of verbal commitments to this event however I need names posted who intends on coming. We've have tried the first and last name deal and though it was effective it seems at the same time, less players are now posting that they are coming. Unsure what to do, we have decided to go back to the old ways and just allow those to post commitments with their callsigns or first and last names, whichever they choose.

However as many hosts would ask, please let us know that you are attending. As evident with Summer Slaughter over 200 players participated but I think only like 50 or so even stated they were coming. For us to run the type of game we are planning to run, it helps us immensely to know a round about number of those that plan on coming to make gameplay more effective. It also gets other players jazzed about wanting to come because they see the sign ups.

I will have a bunch of updates tomorrow with sponsor announcements, and more info. We trying to incorporate some new elements such as sound effects in the play field but we need attendance to offset the larger costs to provide this. If we can't pull the numbers needed to offset costs then we have to remove some the higher cost items.

Hope to see you out there. pew pew
Riddick

Postby Cyclops » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am

FOAD will be coming out. We're having a team meeting to get a head count and make sure everyone is wanting to be on the yellow side. I'm guessing 18 to 35 players from our group. Huge jump but that's because I'm not sure if they have time off from work.

As of now please put these guys on yellow side pls:
Cyclops (bolt)
Shark
Romex
Broke (DMR)
Outfox (DMR)
HawkEye
SK
BIB
Flash
Mongoose
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby ogrejager » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 am

Limits on support weapons per team?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Postby Reaver » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:23 am

You just had to ask the support weapon question didn't you lol.
Reaver
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riddick » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Riddick

Postby Reaver » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Better mark me as support then.
Reaver
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ogrejager » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Green, support, Saturday only please.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Next

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games