[OP] Murder in the Mountains

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am
Ends: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 pm
Duration:0 Days, 7 Hours, 0 Minutes

Murder in the Mountains

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Due to pressure from the "Shine Wars" in the region, moonshine production has waned. But, the Rednecks have a new plan to fund their war against the Federal Government. You guessed it, Methamphetamine.

Our mission has been sent down by the Deputy Director, and it's a simple one. Wipe out all meth production in the area. Drone reconnaissance shows a large lab in the hills of Molalla, it is producing upwards of 25lbs a day. Reports from ground units also indicate a large stash of military grade weaponry (undoubtably provided by the Russians) on site.

1.) Destroy the lab
2.) Bring all product back to our labs for further "analysis"
3.) Capture weapons cache for distribution to our allies south of the border
**ALL HOSTILES ARE TO BE TERMINATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE**

Staging area is at Splat Action paintball park 32155 S Grimm rd. Molalla, Oregon on Saturday, September 20th.
Weapons check (chrono) starts at 11:00hrs, Briefing at 12:00hrs, Attack starts at 12:30hrs, action ends at 19:00hrs. Operators 12yrs & up. Cost to participate in this act of freedom is $10. Proceeds go to help the Sunshine Division.
Last edited by ClownBaby on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Re: Murder in the Mountains

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Matt, for some reason the associate event tab did not come up when I posted this. Is it possible to still put it in the calendar without rewriting the whole thing?

The teams are The Feds: (any camo or dark blue, black cop stuff- shirts and pants. YOU MUST BE WEARING MATCHING SHIRT AND PANTS) & Ye old Rednecks: (civilian cloths, no dark blue or black shirts, CAMO PANTS AND HATS ONLY)

Please, if possible, park in the left parking lot.(eats up a lotta time when I have to go looking for people to start the briefing.
When you get there, go to the shack and sign/turn in waiver. 18yrs & UNDER, WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENT waivers available on Splat Actions website. 14yrs & under MUST wear hard, full face mask, ask for one when turning in your waiver. They'll loan you one for free!
After turning in waiver, come see me in left parking lot (behind the shack) where I will chrono you and accept your payment.

Please show all weapons to me. NO SMOKE, NO PYRO, (ThunderB's & Tornado grenades ok) NO POLAR STAR (unless it's a support weapon), NO FULL GHILLIE SUITS (head & shoulders ok), NO DMR's. Sorry guys. FOLLOW ALL AP SAFETY & FPS RULES
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Matt » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 pm

ClownBaby wrote:Matt, for some reason the associate event tab did not come up when I posted this. Is it possible to still put it in the calendar without rewriting the whole thing?

Not sure why, I went ahead and added the event date for you. It should be showing on the calendar. I can turn on RSVP if you want too.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Thanks, appreciate it. I'd love to see you come out and sling plastic! You keep saying Splat Action is your favorite field?

I really do have fun putting on these "games" for you guys. Had 36 players last time, would love to break that number this game. This games scenario should be a lot of fun!

People with valid out of state ID get $5 off!

Please if your a Redneck dress like one! Can't let the multi-camer scourge win!! Really would like an even game.
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby phiz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm feeling pretty redneck...
phiz
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 pm

You rolling out with any of them ol' (not old!) PF boys?
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby phiz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 am

hard to say what those toothless bastards will want to do... i'm going to prepare by watching breaking bad and cleaning my springer.
phiz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 am

Went out and cleared trails all-day today at Splat. The movement/flow problems we were having last time around the starlog base won't be a problem this time.

The new Fort Vancouver style fort system (called Fort Defiance) is pretty cool! Unfortunately, I just realised I was so tired, I forgot to get picks. Will do so soon. This build is in an area of the map that hasn't been used since the 90's!

The fact that they build new stuff every month, is awesome. Saw many other new improvements, also.

P.S. Stopped at Wild Bills Gun Store today for the first time. MUCH better selection of guns and gear than I thought they would have. If you get down to main street Molalla, check it out.
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby CrossBow » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:54 am

I'm going to be there and dragging GrimJaw with me. Hopefully a few more PF as well.
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby phiz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:25 pm

^^^ You got a pretty mouth.... ^^^
phiz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Now it's a party! :lol:
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Drtilgner » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Going to have a game on Sunday anytime soon?
Drtilgner
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Probably not. Sorry.

Bring your boss, or bosswife, whatever the case may be.
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby phiz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:56 am

Can I use inert TAG grenades? How about nerf rockets?

TAG grenades (Both pyro and inert type) http://www.airsoftpyrotechnics.com

Example: http://vid765.photobucket.com/albums/xx291/amartwick/20140811_153255_zps4722a25a.mp4
phiz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Yeah, cuz your on my team! JK

All that stuff is good, nerf/rubber melee weapons too.

Been real busy making all new props (C4's, Meth bundles, & a freakin' portable Methlab!) Picks soon.

Gonna be a good time.
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Next

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games