[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Satellite ZO13-2-9-5 - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[MISC] Satellite ZO13-2-9-5

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:00 pm
Ends: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:00 am
Duration:0 Days, 6 Hours, 0 Minutes

Satellite ZO13-2-9-5

Postby Blue » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Presented by KSK Oregon
Satellite ZO13-2-9-5

A Satellite has crashed in a remote mining village in Oregon. A unknown chemical mixture is seeping from the satellite into the reservoir in the town. There have been multiple reports of looting and arson as well as strange mutations and behavior from the townspeople. There has been intel of groups dressed in high tech equipment murdering the civilians. We lost contact soon after. The national guard is being sent in to try to restore order and fix the communications tower.

This is a Force VS Force game type with infected and civilians interlaced. You will have limited ammo, so you will need to carefully pick your targets. Zombies will be attracted to lights, so you need to be careful of using High lumen lights for navigation. Warning: There is no known information on any of the wandering psychopaths at this time. We assume they would take a high amount of firepower to take down, if you can take them down at
all. Best tactic to deal with them is disengage or wait till they pass.

We will have food on site for zombies/actors. Only for actor/zombie group that volunteered
The food shack will be open for a limited time.

Required safety gear:
Eyepro Ansi Rated Z87+ (Stamped steel is acceptable.)
Flash light
Red glow stick
Full face protection is not required, but it is encouraged there will be a lot of close engagements.

Price of game $20
No charge for zombies/actors

Gates open 4:00 PM
Chrono opens 4:30 PM
Chrono closes 5:15 PM
Game Brief 5:30 PM
Game on 6:00 PM
Index 8:00 PM
Game on 9:00 PM
Game over:11:00 PM

Waiver can be found here

Camp R&R

Fps rules:
330 fps with a .2(A lot of encounters will be within 10 feet or closer)
Gas rifles and smgs 300fps single fire only only
HPA sytems 300 fps single fire only.(no burst)
All sidearms will be chronoed

Thunderkiss will be running a special for changing springs for this game if needed. Pricing will be 30 dollars for the complete spring change , spring included. To get your rifle to shoot 330 for this event, mention blues special deal.

30 players National guard 6/30

https://www.facebook.com/groups/714724935259934/
30 players Glancing hammer INC6/30
Swampthing+3
https://www.facebook.com/groups/326363704213003/
40 actors/ zombies 5/40
https://www.facebook.com/groups/704755636267665/

Camo:

Glancing Hammer INC -Solid/ Civilian

National guard - US In current theatre camo (Multicam, Marpat, or ACU) - Matching top and bottoms

General game rules:

-Ammunition will be limited only 250 rounds at registration(more rounds will be given on the field)

-You can bag your own ammo if you prefer but you need to drop it off at registration. They must be in bags of 250. (label your rounds with your faction name and your callsign.

-Midcaps/real caps only

-If you are shot by an enemy player (Not a infected) yell hit and turn on your red chemlight (required to play) and move back to your spawn.

-Infected will have to have two hands on a player(No grabbing and or pulling a player)

-Infected move at varied speeds .(No Sprinting, you will hurt yourself in the dark.)

-Infected are drawn towards light, we recommend having a small light for navigating and a weapon light for when you need it for engagements.

-If you are infected by a zombie, activate your red chemlight. Give your dead card to them. If you want you can drop off all your gear at your spawn and then you will move to one of the Infected spawns.

-To kill an infected you need to shoot for center mass. (Shooting for peoples heads will not kill them and purposely doing so is a ejectable offence.)

-Infected will collect kill cards, 1st and 2nd place will get prizes. We will also be giving away a prize for best Zombie costume. (People who were turned can still collect kill cards.)

-The ground near the airport and the mine are contaminated so much that anyone without protective equipment will become infected.

-If we catch anyone spawn camping we will immediately turn them into zombies. There are no objectives near the spawns so there is no need to be around the spawns.

- Do not argue with admins(we reserve the right to eject you from the game with no refund)

No zip cuffs.
No Marking zombies with Glow Discs, chemlights, or any other type of light.

K&M Rentals will be there in case your rifles break down and or rifle is too hot.

Sponsored by :
Last edited by Blue on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: Satellite ZO13-2-9-5

Postby Pork » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 am

I don't understand the logic behind no gas guns. If the FPS is lower than CQB limit. Why can't we use low power bolts?
Pork
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blue » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 am

Too much fluctuation in gas rifles in the cold.
Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Postby McNair » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

I've had no fluctuations using LM4s.
I've had fluctuations using AEGs.
McNair

Postby Deleteplz » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 pm

I've seen way more fluctuation with GBBRs and GBB pistols than most AEGs. I agree with Blue, after seeing at Night 4 how badly Gas guns fluctuate they just aren't safe at an outdoor Night game.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Blue » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Rules revision.
HPA, gas rifles and smg allowed (300 fps and single fire only. no burst.)
We are switching from the noodles to two hand touch rules. A infected will have to get two hands on a player to infect him. (Do not grab and throw them around.)
You can bag your own ammo, 2 bags of 250 rounds. It must be turned into registration and must have your name and faction on it so it can be distributed to you.
Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:14 am

Watching lots of zombie movies, mostly cuz of Halloween, but I'm getting super pumped for this.

Keep scaring the shit outta Chewy doing my zombie voice. :lol: Speaking of creepy zombie voice, Jenna flashback!

Really hope it rains, makes it easier for me to hunt humans. :badgrin:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Blue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Is that an ANZI rated pumpkin?

I seriously hope none of your neighbors saw that go down.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Blue » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:44 pm

New video is up
Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ogrejager » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:02 am

Dude needs a real chainsaw, Blue.

That one just screams, "I'm really just a wuss in overalls and a mask!"

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Blue » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CarlitoCafe » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks to blue and all the admins. I had a great time, the numbers were low but i always like being outnumbered. the second half was awesome it was the ultimate cluster shazaam, and i think i peed my pants a little. getting chased by someone with a chainsaw never gets stale. and after lots of almost being zombiefied met up with only one of the national guards men and one other pmc, that was hilarious to see 10 guys go in and only three walk out still alive and freaked out as well. when we hit that village all hell broke loose everybody scattered. it was a swell time for all. thanks again for holding this event.

p.s. i hope Randall is doing ok?
CarlitoCafe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Blue » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Thank you for everyone coming, and and thanks to Thunderkiss NW for sponsoring our event. I hope everyone had a great time. We will be hosting again soon. If anyone has ideas or feedback from this game don't be afraid to send me a pm.
Blue
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games