[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Camp R&R Presents “Operation Razor’s Edge IV” - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[OP] Camp R&R Presents “Operation Razor’s Edge IV”

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:00 am
Ends: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 pm
Duration:1 Day, 7 Hours, 30 Minutes

Camp R&R Presents “Operation Razor’s Edge IV”

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Mission Statement: The French terrorist group, “The National Razor”, are plotting to steal some of our gold supply. They have found a lonely mine in the back woods of Tillamook state forest and have made their move. The CIA is doing their best to infiltrate the Razors and then to break up this local cell.
The Oregon National Guard (142nd Fighter Wing) have been called up to fight the terrorist cell, the main objectives will be to secure the Satellite and the Mine Area.
National Guard Air strikes can be arranged, but they will be limited to 5 Shells. Be aware of where you are dropping your warheads as you don’t want to inadvertently destroy your own people or the airport.
Grenade/Rocket Rules: All grenades have a 10' kill radius/ Rockets have a 20' kill radius
Pyro/Smoke allowed: Yes, Nerve gas smoke, has a kill radius of 75’-0 (basically if you can see it you are dead).
DEATH RAGS ARE REQUIRED: You must have a death rag to play this game. If you don’t have one; we will gladly sell one to you for $2.00.
Game Play: Force on Force with objectives
Where:
61635 NW Agaard Rd
Gales Creek, Oregon 97117
Map:
Field Map:
Cost:Cash on location, Visa MasterCard
$15.00 Saturday
$10.00 Sunday
Rules:
Waivers:
Teams:Camp R&R is not affiliated with any specific teams and welcomes all individuals and air soft teams to come out and enjoy our field.
Schedule:
Saturday 3/14/15- Day 1 Event
0800 - Field Opens – Turn in waivers, Show ID if you have them, pay fee and have your ammo checked at the snack shack
0800 - Registration / Chrono Opens
0930 - Registration / Chrono Closes
0930 - Safety Meeting
1000 - Game Starts
1230 - Lunch Break
1330 – Resume Game Play
1530 - Game Ends

Sunday 3/15/15- Day 2 Skirmish
0800 - Field Opens – Turn in waivers, Show ID if you have them, pay fee and have your ammo checked at the snack shack
0800 - Registration / Chrono Opens
0900 - Registration / Chrono Closes
0930 - Safety Meeting
1000 - Game Starts
1230 - Lunch Break
1330 – Resume Game Play
1530 - Game Ends

Snack Shack food: Food is available at any time on Saturday and Sunday.
Also always available for $1, Soda Coke and Pepsi products, Powerade, Water, Chips, cookies and more…

Green Team (Woodland Type Camo)

Tan Team (Solid Color BDU', Black, civilian clothes)

Camp R&R is a BIO AMMO ONLY FIELD

Air soft Essential’s will be on site selling Bio Ammo. You do not need to buy our vendors ammo but you do need to check in your ammo when you register. Any non-bio ammo will be tagged and held till after the event. If you are caught using non-bio you will be asked to leave and not given any refund.
4000 ct .28g for $19.00 bio
4000 ct .25g for $18.00 bio
4000 ct .20g for $17.00 bio
Mesh goggles for $15.00

K&M will be out on Saturday with their rental guns, If you have any friends that want to try out airsoft here is an opportunity for them to try out some different guns and see how well they enjoy the game.
$25.00 to $30.00 per gun for the day, includes mask, 2000 BB’s, and a hicap.
Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: N/A

Re: Camp R&R Presents “Operation Razor’s Edge IV”

Postby Epperlepsy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:40 am

Will there be overnight camping on site? I've got a team of 7 looking to roll deep.
It's like I always say... Bang Bang!
Epperlepsy
Recruit
Recruit

Team: CCM

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Epperlepsy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:24 pm

How much for overnight camping?
It's like I always say... Bang Bang!
Epperlepsy
Recruit
Recruit

Team: CCM

Postby book42 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:00 am

Looks like myself, Hard-Drive (Andy), and Butcher (Dave) are gonna try an make this. Sunday only.

Regards,

Kevin: aka- Book
If'n you ain't diein'... you ain't tryin'.
book42
Soldier
Soldier

Team: MSG Recon

Postby CrossBow » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Haven't missed a Razor's Edge yet and not going to start now ...

Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Vernichtung » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:24 am

Are tennis balls allowed as grenades?
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cyclops » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 am

Hey can you guys take pictures or maybe a video. I'd like to see some of the props I have been hearing about and maybe a few pictures of the camping area with REAL toilets!!!!
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Why don't you just go?
And you mean real bathrooms, with hot showers!

Unless the sky has fallen, camping is free.

IDK if tennisballs are legal, but I do know they suck. Unless you see somebody throw it at you, you'll never know it was there.

ThunderB's aren't that expensive.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Cyclops » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 pm

I would play every weekend if I could but then the family will get upset about being gone all the time. So I limit my self on games and practices that I go to. I also push this to my team mates so no family drama garbage may come up. Plus lets be honest here.. compare to last year it seems there is a game every weekend sometimes two. I think game hosts should start talking and working together on games or something. Were all going to see lower numbers due to players being spread out all over the place.
As for the pictures I always like to see whats going on the field plus it is a great way to advertise the field. Pictures of the field, players in action, some of the props.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby NakedOcelot » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 pm

NakedOcelot
Grunt
Grunt

Postby NakedOcelot » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:01 pm

NakedOcelot
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Mad Hatter » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:25 pm

My buddy has decided he wants to rock swiss m83 camo. Is that considered green or tan?
Mad Hatter
Grunt
Grunt

Postby CrossBow » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Well a few of PF will be there ... heavy rains or not. Looks like our latest acquisition will come in handy!

Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games