[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RED STATE -Grand Opening CQB Field- - Pacific Northwest Events/Games

[OP] RED STATE -Grand Opening CQB Field-

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

RED STATE -Grand Opening CQB Field-

Postby Riddick » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:35 am

Game Synopsis:
When its latest mission leads to the discovery of a deadly plot on U.S. soil using nuclear weapons, an elite US Special Forces group must infiltrate a heavily guarded compound controlled by Spetsnaz and stop the threat before it's too late.

Featuring:
Themed airsoft scenarios (Daylight & Twilight)
350,000 sq. foot CQB style outdoor field
Free SAT BBQ Dinner
Props

When:
6.11.2016 - Saturday - 5hr Daylight & 2.5hr Twilight Scenarios / Overnight Camping
6.12.2016 - Sunday - 3hr Daylight Scenarios

Where:
War Sport NW Airsoft Field
-location to be disclosed at a later date-
Tillamook, Oregon 97141

Event Pricing:
$35

Event Age Limit:
12+

Onsite Payment Methods:
Cash

How to register:
Go to http://www.warsportnw.com and fill out the registration form located in the “Special Events” section for the particular event you wish to attend

Other useful information can be found on http://www.warsportnw.com such as event details, waivers, player hand book, etc.
Last edited by Riddick on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Team: N/A

Re: End of Watch -Grand Opening CQB Field-

Postby Darius137 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Any pictures of the field or layout?
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Riddick » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Not yet dan. I have the plans drawn out and a company has been hired to begin construction in middle April to early May. I also have a few advisers to look over the plans to ensure a decent training environment as well for those that want to use it as such.

We will begin to furnish pictures once we begin to break ground and the layout once I have the advisers look over them.

We just want to get the word out about the event so that we have a great turn out.
Riddick

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 am

Can I start getting excited? :)

Training center huh? So will there be overnight accommodations?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Riddick » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:00 am

Training in the sense that the buildings and the design we are using can be utilized for training purposes if desired. Like I have posted on the facebook page this is not going to be built with just random stuff placed about that makes no sense. Even the open spaces outside of the cqb area will be arranged with some thought to it.

We have many campgrounds in our area and of course we have plenty of area for camping at the field.

Of course you can get excited. I'm excited, stressed and anxious.
Riddick

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 pm

It wouldn't be hosting if it didn't try and eat a whole through your stomach, right? :lol:
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Nark » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Helo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:15 pm

I don't know if I can get 30+ from SOAA, but we'll be there. Who knows, we might even be DTF :lol:
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Riddick » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Riddick

Postby McNair » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 pm

McNair

Re: RED STATE -Grand Opening CQB Field-

Postby Darius137 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 am

Looks fun!

The field looks a little small in the leaked photos. Like more of an outdoor open area and one building. But I'll give it a shot!

Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Nark » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Re: RED STATE -Grand Opening CQB Field-

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:26 pm

Where are these leaked pictures?

*Edit: I mean, if that's ok with you Rick?
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games