[OP] V.A.L. The Purge

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:00 pm
Ends: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 am
Duration:1 Day, 14 Hours, 0 Minutes

V.A.L. The Purge

Postby President V » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 pm

$35.00 to play
Free swap meet

Please RSVP here at Jc@vendettaAirsoft.com. Let us know the class and how many of your friends are coming, and if you need bbs give us your order.

If you pre-pay and register at our website you will recieve 6 free raffle tickets! You can enter them for a chance to win the item of your choosing. Raffle items just down below. By Pre-paying and registering your avoid the lines and enjoy discounts on bbs. Our prices practically unbeatable!

The price is a little more than your use to but the chaos and level of intensity is upped by the cadre that will be present. Tons of smoke will be deployed and each color of smoke brings a new element into the game. More information on that coming very soon. Not only will your senses be attacked but you will find that hell is going to be raining on you. VAL will heavily use “Ordnance” to yet again give you one more thing to worry about. VAL has found a way to bring a cheap reusable artillery round that can be used at both our day and night games.

Sniperzden has seen a makeover and you’ll soon see that the city is going to be redone so that your friends, family and anyone else your interested in bringing can come and spectate the game free of charge. Since we did a price drop we had to cancel on the food trucks. Very sorry about this perhaps during next years Annual Purge we will go all the way as we had planned.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUN AND AMMO POLICIES

BIO AMMO ONLY!!!
We only allow the use of BIO ammo at our events of .32g BB or less. Bolt Action sniper rifles are allowed to use .40g’s. Your ammo must be checked in when you register. You are currently allowed to bring any BIO BB’s under the following condition below: All ammo must be kept in the original manufacturers bag which must be clearly marked with their label/brand and contain the words “BIO” or “BIODEGRADABLE” per the manufacturer. All Bio Ammo must be verified at the registration table.

All airsoft guns will be subjected to a 3 shot average. Any Airsoft Gun the exceeds the velocity threshold of its class will automatically be bumped up to the next Velocity class and your rifle will be marked as such. You must follow your assigned class limitations. Any pistol above 350fps will not be allowed into the game.
With the implementation of the SWAT class the game has changed! We have absolutely believe you should be able to shoot someone at point blank after all we came here to shoot each other. The rule of thumb here is you must shoot someone within 50ft with a pistol that shoots under 350fps with .20g bbs. The SWAT class main weapons are locked under 350fps so they can shoot at any distance and beware they are the only ones who get full auto.

VELOCITIES ADJUSTED TO .20g BBS NO EXCEPTIONS

Pistols: Under 350fps
SWAT: Under 350fps
Assault Rifles: under 420fps anything higher and your a scout. Semi only
LMG variants: 400fps
DMR/Scout: Under 550fps Semi only (May not shoot targets under 100' distance)
Absolutely no magazine limitations, our games are designed to keep you in the action and shooting non-stop. You'll wish you had a box-loader.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATIONS

TEAM UNIFORMS
V.A.L. understands that not everyone is a hard core airsoft player so feel free to come to our events wearing what ever you wish. Blue team will be the only team taped up, they will wear the colors on the straps of their eye pro. If you’d like to avoid being taped find blue patches to wear on the deltoids of your shirts. As long as we can easily tell your on the blue team, we will not tape you. The amount of taping necessary is at the discretion of V.A.L. The red team will not be taped.

NATO FORCES ARE BLUE TAPE - NF (AKA TAN TEAM)
Uniform: Multicam / Desert Camo / ATACS / ACU / PMC Look* (*Event host approval only)
Radio channels Automatically Odd Channels - Starting on channel 5
Blue team is burdened to wear blue tape no matter how great their load out is and true to our standards. Unless they are easily distinguished as blue team.

OPPOSING FORCES COLOR RED (WILL WEAR NO TAPE) - “OF” AKA Green Team
Uniforms: - Woodland MARPAT / Woodland M81 / ATACS-FG / AOR2 / Russian Camo (no tan variations)
Radios: Yes - Even Channels - Starting at Channel 4 and above
Red team would be burdened by red, a very good attention attracting color so we’ve decided to make red team a no tape team.

RADIO’S
For the first time ever in airsoft history will radios become one of the most essential pieces of equipment in order to survive the harsh mayhem of a V.A.L. game. Channel 1 will exclusively be used for Game intel broadcasting. Channel 1 serves both enemy and friendly teams at all times and may only be used by V.A.L. Cadre. It is highly encouraged that you use Midland GXT 1050 OR GXT 2050 radios for they have a "Dual Watch," and you can encrypt your channel to discourage enemy trolling or spying.

Our Rulebook http://vendettaairsoft.com/uploads/PDF/V.A.L.%20X-Game%20Rulebook.pdf

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oregon Airsoft Arena will be providing hpa for all you HPA slingin' fools.

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY
Friday 6/24/16 6:00pm the gates open: Feel free to come and set up camp
Friday 6/24/16 7:00pm Pre-sign in: Get everything out of the way early so you can relax on Saturday.
Friday 6/24/16 11:00pm Quiet Time

SATURDAY
Saturday 6/25/16 6:30am Registration opens: Chrono, waivers, get ready for battle!
Saturday 6/25/16 7:45am Game Briefing: A little pep talk!
Saturday 6/25/16 8:00am Games Begin: Don’t be late we won’t wait. We reward the disciplined.
Saturday 6/25/16 12:00pm Lunch & Swap meet begins: Food, Guns, Replenish!
Saturday 6/25/16 2:00pm Game on: Teams switch sides and continue fighting for glory!
Saturday 6/25/16 6:00pm Game end: Walk the field help clean before raffle!!!
Saturday 6/25/16 6:00pm-9:00pm Prepare for the Purge! During this time we will do all the raffles and give end of main game event news.
Saturday 6/25/16 9:00pm The Purge Begins; A new style of night games is emerging come check it out.
Saturday 6/25/16 11:00pm End of the purge: Grand finally of the nite game.
Saturday 6/25/16 11:30pm Quiet Time: The day has come to a closing and its time to rest up.

SUNDAY
Sunday 6/26/16 8:00am Please go home!
Last edited by President V on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Never Forgotten, Never Forgiven!
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Team: V.A.

Re: V.A.L. The Purge

Postby President V » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:20 pm

If you choose not to go to the event RSVP so we can create an accurate roster please. Also let us know what you need for bbs so we have enough for all of you who wish to purchase bbs from us.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cruz FoxHound » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Hey Vendetta,
Your event looks really interesting & very different. Thanks for pulling it together!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEuWKKJQ3GQ&feature=youtu.be

Q1. I see the cost is $45 to play. Is there a lower price for players that can only attend the day game?
Q2. Your AP.com event mentions that .32 BBs or less are allowed but the V.A.L. rule book states .20 only. Additionally, the rule book puts sniper/DMR minimum engagement distance at 75' but the event states 100'. Would you please clarify?
Q3. This event seems to make use of medics but the rule book mentions heal rags. Do regular heal rag rules apply? What if the medic is shot?
Q4. How many girls with bats will be on the field? Will they have eye protection? Will they smash me?

Thanks!
* Calling hits is the cornerstone of the game * Leaders live by example * Play with HONOR *
Cruz FoxHound
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby President V » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Cruz FoxHound wrote:Hey Vendetta,
Your event looks really interesting & very different. Thanks for pulling it together!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEuWKKJQ3GQ&feature=youtu.be

Q1. I see the cost is $45 to play. Is there a lower price for players that can only attend the day game?
Q2. Your AP.com event mentions that .32 BBs or less are allowed but the V.A.L. rule book states .20 only. Additionally, the rule book puts sniper/DMR minimum engagement distance at 75' but the event states 100'. Would you please clarify?
Q3. This event seems to make use of medics but the rule book mentions heal rags. Do regular heal rag rules apply? What if the medic is shot?
Q4. How many girls with bats will be on the field? Will they have eye protection? Will they smash me?

Thanks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check everything out. That is greatly appreciated. To answer your questions.

Q1. The cost is $45.00. The price has been adjusted to help pay for the Additional admins, smokes,Raffle items, and music. Our events are going to be substantially different in the way of how the game feels. We will go above and beyond to ensure players play honorably. When the game starts to feel stagnant the Cadre will mix things up with smokes, SWAT, and Frenzy's which will be announced over the speakers AND radios.

Q2. The Rulebook is a little confusing unless you carefully look at our chart on the chrono section (I will post a picture up shortly.) Since close engagements are going to be provoked in our games we want to ensure we don't inflict unnecessary amount of pain via the transmission of Force which is "velocity X mass". We want to ensure people get hit with less than 1 joule ever. We all know how confusing the measurements of jules are but our rules take out all the guess work.

Still on Question 2 here, There are different classes and most have different velocities. The champ of speed is the Scout/Sniper class AND because they can use heavier bbs they MUST Abide by 100" minimum engagement with their 550fps shooting weapon. They can transition to their pistol to engage in even closer engagements. The .20g bbs rule are heavily enforced on pistols and all players shooting under 350fps. Since they are likely to get very close and personal we are making sure they don't shoot over the 1 joule.

Q3. The Medic class finally just been remastered this last weekend when we tested out the practicality of them. I will update the rulebook shortly cause I just spaced it. The new rules of medics are as follows. Any member of any class can be a medic now. This means you can have an assault rifle or even a DMR rifle and you can still be a medic. Heal rags are a thing of the past and here is why. If a medic chooses to start saving people that player will either sling his weapon over his shoulder, holster, or ditch his weapon temporarily. The Medic is now under the protection of the Geneva Conventions #1. The medic can run into the open field and revive players on the fly by just tagging them. Medics cannot be killed awhile they are un-armed. If they are shot the shooter is now killed for breaking the laws and performing crimes against humanity. The player revived must run back 50' and when he slaps his mag back into the gun he is back into play. The revived player may not return to the building and or Cover he was at when he was eliminated.

Q4. The ladies who decide to play will be armed with pistols and rifles. Everyone will be wearing certified airsoft full face protection as elimination of the crazies is head shots only. Mainly the people walking around being total creeps are their to be shot. In the midst of music and strobe lights it will just look terrifying... but its the government agents you'll really need to worry about.

May god be with you and our new founding fathers.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby President V » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:12 pm

The Official FPS Regulations

President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jester316 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:02 am

So are you limiting the weight of bb a player can use? Or is that what they will be chronoed with?

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby President V » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Everyone will be chronoed with .20g bbs for joule purposes.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jester316 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:11 pm

President V wrote:Everyone will be chronoed with .20g bbs for joule purposes.

I would remove the be weights from you for table then as it is a little confusing. It also makes it seem like you can shoot 550FPS with a .4.

Also what if someone want to use heavier then is listed in their class?

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Riddick » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Jester316 wrote:

I would remove the be weights from you for table then as it is a little confusing. It also makes it seem like you can shoot 550FPS with a .4.

Per your rule book......

In V.A.L. games we compromise by eliminating minimum engagements rules by mandating the use of .20
biodegradable bb’s, no exceptions.

Has this changed?
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Team: N/A

Postby President V » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Riddick wrote:
Jester316 wrote:

Per your rule book......

In V.A.L. games we compromise by eliminating minimum engagements rules by mandating the use of .20
biodegradable bb’s, no exceptions.

Has this changed?

Thank you for that!

I see why are people confused now. I will make it a little more clear on the bbs and chrono regulations chart.

As for the minimum engagements quote. The .20g policy holds true BECAUSE!!! If you following our regulations your not opening fire on someone with your primary weapon unless its under 350fps and shooting .20g bbs. Pistols need to be only loaded with .20bbs to reduce discomfort on bare skin. I will re-word that sections shortly as now I see how its confusing.

Thank you guys for asking questions.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jester316 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:09 pm

So I can only load my pistols with .2g bb's even though they won't hop correctly with anything under a .3? And what if my primary shoots 400fps with a .2g bb... Can I not shoot people with it?

There is no difference between a .2g bb going 350fps and a .3g bb going 290fps. Both are carrying approximately 1.14J of energy at the barrel. So why the restriction on bb weight that can be used in the field? SHouldn't it be players choice as to what works best in their gun as long as the meet the chrono limits with a standard weight bb (which is normally a .20).

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby President V » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Jester316 wrote:So I can only load my pistols with .2g bb's even though they won't hop correctly with anything under a .3? And what if my primary shoots 400fps with a .2g bb... Can I not shoot people with it?

There is no difference between a .2g bb going 350fps and a .3g bb going 290fps. Both are carrying approximately 1.14J of energy at the barrel. So why the restriction on bb weight that can be used in the field? SHouldn't it be players choice as to what works best in their gun as long as the meet the chrono limits with a standard weight bb (which is normally a .20).

Excellent questions, as always thank you very much for coming forth to ask good questions. Although we didn't write or say this we are going to be checking your hop up at chrono to make sure no one is playing the game by either overdoing the hop up or loosening it so much that you lose compression. We are going to make sure every rifle and pistol is shooting at its proper optimum in the chrono station.

Your situation with your pistol brings up one question I think many haven't considered. Usually pistols are cleared and not even chronoed. I was recently hit with one shooting roughly 500fps at point blank and I could tell it was shooting more than 400fps. We are putting efforts in place that reduce this problem of people being shot with hand guns that are actually more powerful than even some sniper rifles in close engagements. Now to the real question... if your pistol can't be properly be chonoed with a .20g are people just making exceptions for you? I'd like to hear about other events and how they chrono you specifically.

As to your question about your rifle shooting 400fps with a .20g bb? Can you elaborate cause I hope you can shoot it.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jewish Ninja » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:48 pm

What Jester is saying is that his pistol passes chrono just fine with .2s but it will not shoot correctly with anything under .28s. We both have KWA HK45s, and both have the same issue. His concern is his inability to use his pistol as he would be required to use .2s which would over-hop terribly.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Postby ogrejager » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 pm

President V wrote:Although we didn't write or say this we are going to be checking your hop up at chrono to make sure no one is playing the game by either overdoing the hop up or loosening it so much that you lose compression. We are going to make sure every rifle and pistol is shooting at its proper optimum in the chrono station.

Wait...so your admins are going to check my hopup at the chrono station? You're going to touch my hopup? After I spent 20 minutes sighting in my rifle and getting the hopup "just so", you all are going to touch it? I mean, the only way I know to see if a hopup is over/undertightened is to adjust it up or down, right?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Postby President V » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:19 pm

ogrejager wrote:
President V wrote:Although we didn't write or say this we are going to be checking your hop up at chrono to make sure no one is playing the game by either overdoing the hop up or loosening it so much that you lose compression. We are going to make sure every rifle and pistol is shooting at its proper optimum in the chrono station.

Wait...so your admins are going to check my hopup at the chrono station? You're going to touch my hopup? After I spent 20 minutes sighting in my rifle and getting the hopup "just so", you all are going to touch it? I mean, the only way I know to see if a hopup is over/undertightened is to adjust it up or down, right?

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying so now that you know go through chrono first.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games