[MISC] VAL: Reloaded @ Splat Action

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 am
Ends: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:30 pm
Duration:0 Days, 10 Hours, 30 Minutes

VAL: Reloaded @ Splat Action

Postby President V » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:40 am

$25.00 TO PLAY
Splat Action Paintball Park,
32155 S Grimm Rd, Molalla,
OR 97038, USA

Please RSVP here at Jc@vendettaAirsoft.com. Let us know the class and how many of your friends are coming. Must bring your own Bio-degradable BB's.

This mission is called "Reloaded" because after experimenting with two events we have a very good idea of operator skill level and expectations of us as event coordinators. The main coordinator President V wanted to see where the average player skill is and now that we have conducted in game assessments, we have concluded that we will focus on carnage vs tactical team challenges though we are not eliminating team tactical challenges. Team challenges will be from here on out known as black ops. Over radio you will request a mission from HQ and then you'll receive an extremely challenging mission that will require unmatched stealth skill, land navigation, and excellent marksmanship skills in order to perform the mission to Army Delta standards.

Reloaded Game Revisions

• Medic class is being Nerfed! - You can no longer enter a non-combatant state unless you are summoned by a down player. There is no longer a penalty for crimes against humanity for shooting a medic under the protection of the Geneva Convention (Sigh... I had high hopes for this.)
  • Dune Buggy- This time the dune buggy will be operating.
  • Each team will have 2 fire team leaders to fix all communication errors.
  • This time we can afford admins (Adding 6 admins)
  • Mini games in progress during main game intermission. Trouble in terrorist town, small scale TDM, ETC. You get to choose.
  • Fixed our off road power supply issue. Music will be more over powering allowing for more stealth and encouraging players to yell.

Welcome to V.A.L.(Vendetta Airsoft League). V.A.L. believes in promoting a healthy eco system of teams and innovative gameplay. V.A.L. is the Urban Warfare Specialty group which gives its player base the opportunity to play in environments that feel like fighting in cities and the need for room clearing tactics are necessary. In the shadow of our game structure you will feel the MilSim(Military Simulation) structure and intensity. Our games are perfect for new never have played airsoft players and Pro players alike. The V.A.L. Cadre gives free basic airsoft soldiering skills to those who request it.

Also consider the following we have a few unique classes that let you live in action new roles that fit your play style. Check out Cruz Foxhound from Phantom Fury video during OP: Uprise.
Playing as an ASSASSIN Pistol and Knife only!!!
GAME HELD AT SPLAT ACTION

V.A.L. is perfect for players who want high speed games with virtually no downtime awhile games are in session. V.A.L. has proprietary classes such as the SWAT, ASSASSINS, JUGGERNAUTS, which bring new threats worth looking out for.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GUN AND AMMO POLICIES

BIO AMMO ONLY!!!
We only allow the use of BIO ammo at our events of .32g BB or less. Your ammo must be checked in when you register. You are currently allowed to bring any BIO BB’s under the following condition below: All ammo must be kept in the original manufacturers bag which must be clearly marked with their label/brand and contain the words “BIO” or “BIODEGRADABLE” per the manufacturer. All Bio Ammo must be verified at the registration table.

All airsoft guns will be subjected to a 3 shot average. Any Airsoft Gun the exceeds the velocity threshold of its class will automatically be bumped up to the next Velocity class and your rifle will be marked as such. You must follow your assigned class limitations. Any pistol above 350fps will recieve a red zip tie in trigger guard to.
With the implementation of the SWAT class the game has changed! We have absolutely believe you should be able to shoot someone at point blank after all we came here to shoot each other. The rule of thumb here is you must shoot someone within 25ft with a pistol that shoots under 350fps with .20g bbs. The SWAT class main weapons are locked under 350fps so they can shoot at any distance and beware they are the only ones who get full auto.

VELOCITIES ADJUSTED TO .20g BBS NO EXCEPTIONS

Pistols: Under 350fps(under 1.14J)
SWAT: Under 350fps(under 1.14J)
Assault Rifles: under 420fps anything higher and your a scout. Semi only/(less than 1.48J)
LMG variants: 400fps Less than (1.48Joules)
DMR/Scout: Under 550fps Semi only (May not shoot targets under 100' distance) (Under 2.8J)
Absolutely no magazine limitations, our games are designed to keep you in the action and shooting non-stop. You'll wish you had a box-loader.

Chrono Chart we work with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATIONS

TEAM UNIFORMS
V.A.L. understands that not everyone is a hard core airsoft player so feel free to come to our events wearing what ever you wish. All players will be taped regardless. BUT!!! DON'T WORRY!!! We are now using camo colored Duct tape Black vs Tan. The amount of taping necessary is at the discretion of V.A.L. Tape will now be on Both arms and a small piece on your forehead so please wear a hat.

NATO FORCES ARE TAN DUCT TAPE - NF (AKA TAN TEAM)
Uniform: Multicam / Desert Camo / ATACS / ACU / PMC Look* (*Event host approval only)
Radio channels Automatically Odd Channels - Starting on channel 7
Blue team is burdened to wear blue tape no matter how great their load out is and true to our standards. Unless they are easily distinguished as blue team.

OPPOSING FORCES "BLACK TAPE" - “OF” AKA Green Team
Uniforms: - Woodland MARPAT / Woodland M81 / ATACS-FG / AOR2 / Russian Camo (no tan variations)
Radios: Yes - Even Channels - Starting at Channel 6 and above
Red team would be burdened by red, a very good attention attracting color so we’ve decided to make red team a no tape team.

RADIO’S (Not Mandatory)
V.A.L. game. Channel 1 will exclusively be used for game intel broadcasting. Channel 1 serves both enemy and friendly teams at all times and may only be used by V.A.L. Cadre. Channels 1-5 are for field use only Channels 6 and greater are open for anyone to use. It is highly encouraged that you use Midland GXT 1050 OR GXT 2050 radios for they have a "Dual Watch," and you can encrypt your channel to discourage enemy trolling or spying which is highly encouraged.

Our Rulebook http://vendettaairsoft.com/uploads/PDF/V.A.L.%20X-Game%20Rulebook.pdf

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHEDULE

SATURDAY 9/17/16
9:00AM to 9:45AM Chrono & Registration
10:00AM First game starts
12:30PM Lunch Break
01:30PM Second Game
04:45PM Game concludes Unless 50 or more players show up. We can play until 9:00PM if enough people come and play.
07:30PM Must vacate the premises.
Last edited by President V on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Never Forgotten, Never Forgiven!
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Team: V.A.

Re: VAL: Reloaded @ Splat Actio

Postby plursei » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 pm

How much do you guys charge for BBs, and are you allowed to throw grenades over roofless building walls?
SAVE TREES; EAT BEAVERS
plursei
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby President V » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:59 pm

plursei wrote:How much do you guys charge for BBs, and are you allowed to throw grenades over roofless building walls?

My brother, as long as you verbally yell, "Frag out!" you may throw grenades over buildings. Only rule is you may not play dodgeball with grenades.... unfortunately... great now I'm depressed just thinking about it :cry: .
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby plursei » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:19 pm

President V wrote:
plursei wrote:How much do you guys charge for BBs, and are you allowed to throw grenades over roofless building walls?

My brother, as long as you verbally yell, "Frag out!" you may throw grenades over buildings. Only rule is you may not play dodgeball with grenades.... unfortunately... great now I'm depressed just thinking about it :cry: .

Awesome, thanks. I'll go if I can get some buddies to go with me, since it's a bit of a drive. Loving the Vendetta rulebook!
SAVE TREES; EAT BEAVERS
plursei
Recruit
Recruit

Postby President V » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm

plursei wrote:
President V wrote:

Awesome, thanks. I'll go if I can get some buddies to go with me, since it's a bit of a drive. Loving the Vendetta rulebook!

About the Rulebook, it's getting a simplified. It has created some confusion and we are patching up some glitches! But the theory will remain the same.
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby President V » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Game of honor lmao!

This time we have 3 chronos actively going around looking for bad cookies. If your hose is bigger than mine we'll definitely be chronoing you! If we hear you shooting full auto... We'll definitely be chronoing you!
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby wildirishtime » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:08 pm

I've looked all over this thread and i don't see any detail, nor on your website - maybe i'm blind, but where is the field ?
wildirishtime
Recruit
Recruit

Postby President V » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:01 pm

wildirishtime wrote:I've looked all over this thread and i don't see any detail, nor on your website - maybe i'm blind, but where is the field ?

Good catch Ace the address is;
Splat Action Paintball Park,

32155 S Grimm Rd, Molalla,
OR 97038, USA
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cruz FoxHound » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Have a great game, guys! Not going to make this one. Get some siiiccckk footage :evil: :badgrin: :roll:
* Calling hits is the cornerstone of the game * Leaders live by example * Play with HONOR *
Cruz FoxHound
Soldier
Soldier

Postby President V » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:51 am

Get your ponchos!!!

It may or may not rain! So bring an extra layer of comfort. Anti fog will be provided bring your own rag.
Also the Dunebuggy is ready to get dirty, are you?
President V
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games