[COMP] AP’s - CQC Challenge

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 am
Ends: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 pm
Duration:0 Days, 8 Hours, 0 Minutes

AP’s - CQC Challenge

Postby Airsoft Pacific » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 pm

-
Airsoft Pacific - CQC CHALLENGE

When: 18-NOV-2017 (November 18, 2017)
Where: Sniperz Den
Age: 16+ (14+ with parent or guardian [18+] running with you)
Cost: PREPAY - $20 per person. Teams of 4 registering & prepay is $70 ($20 savings) Paying at the event - $25 person
Registration Closes: 15-NOV-2017 (November 15, 2017)
Is Registration Required?: YES

Camp R&R is sponsoring this event by providing 4 free event passes to the winning team for any game they host in 2018 :D

One lucky player will receive a BRAND NEW full metal & real wood airsoft replica courtesy of EVIKE! :D

S&F Scenarios - The SWAMP is providing 2 free passes to any airsoft event at their field. We will be adding this to our raffle :D

Grounded Tactical is offering up a $20 gift card to the youngest player. Remember all are welcome, no CQC experience is required :D

EVENT SYNOPSIS
AP is bringing back Close Quarters Combat to the Pacific Northwest airsoft community with a new CQC Challenge. All are welcome to this multiple scenario event -- no close quarter combat experience it required!! Sign up on your own or with your battle buddies (up to 4) and we will get you set up with a team.

4-player teams will run 3 different CQC scenarios. Each scenario will be increasingly more difficult with specific objectives that include staying alive while facing-off against a trained OPFOR.

There are 4 stages of each scenario every team will have to complete in order to participate:
1. PCC/PCI (pre-combat checks/inspections) - pick leader if not already identified
2. On Deck and Planning (this will be the first time the objectives are shared and any necessary tool/supplies will be provided)
3. Running the scenario / following orders
4. Cool down (debrief, Team based AAR)

Any team waiting to be called to their scenario has the opportunity to prepare by training in room clearing, an instructor led bounding drill, target practice at the range, or other activities that do not disrupt teams in scenarios. Teams will be called over the radio when it’s time for Stage 1.

All teams will run through Scenarios 1 thru 3 in order. Teams will be followed through each challenge by an admin who will be scoring progress.

Players Handook - Just a taste, does not contain all to cool details 8) that would make it too easy. CQC Player Handbook

GEAR & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- ** Full face protection is mandatory including wire, stamped steel or hard plastic -- no cloth shemagh’s, fabric wraps, or mouth guards allowed unless used in conjunction with approved protection devices.
- ANSI Z87 EyePro (goggles or full seal is suggested)
- RIFLE, assault-style, pistol, & shotgun ok! **No Sniper or DMR
-- FPS Requirements Max 360 with 0.25 (400 w/0.20g)
-- Adjustable FPS replicas will be set to 315 with 0.25
-- All rifles & Co2 pistols will be chrono'ed with 0.25

K&M Airsoft Rentals will be on site in case your replica goes down or you only have a bolt or DMR and would like to participate :D

You don’t need any fancy tactical gear! We are hoping to introduce a new style of game play to the community & aim to make it as easy to have fun as possible. Stricter equipment requirements may be implemented for future events.

ROE
- **Semi auto only, no auto or 3 round burst **
- Mid-Cap / Real-Cap are highly encouraged. Hi-Caps are ok..for now, NO BOX MAGS.
- Always aim for center mass, no head shots -- these are real friends in the community that have volunteered to be shot all day as OPFOR. Please give them additional respect.
- No safety kills, but if you get the drop on someone, please consider just doing a Bang, Bang, don’t shoot them - details to be covered in safety briefing.

EVENT SCHEDULE (under revision)
08:00 - 09:30….. Registration & Chrono
09:30 - 10:00….. Safety Briefing
10:00 - 11:30….. SCENARIO 1
11:30 - 12:00….. Field Resets
12:00 - 13:30….. SCENARIO 2
13:30 - 14:00….. Field Resets
14:00 - 15:30….. SCENARIO 3
15:30 - 16:00….. Team Scoring Review
16:00…………… Winners Announced

PLEASE NOTE
**This is not your typical BB Warz Pew Pew event! The main attraction to participate is the CQC Challenge scenarios which will be short in duration but have very intense action. Attendees that are not running the courses will have the opportunity to play in 2 vs. 2 challenges in the castle, target practice on the range, the instructor-led bounding course, or even buy/sell/trade! See you on the field.

REGISTRATION INFO
- Registration closes 13-NOV-2017 (November 13th)
- An account at http://www.AirsoftPacific.com is required to participate.
- No walk-ons allowed. Prior Registration is required to insure we can provide the best experience.
- Individuals or groups less than four will be assigned into teams prior to the event.
- If you are running with a battle buddy, please specify who this person is (including name & AP.com account name). If we do not know who your buddy is, we cannot put you on a team together!

- Waivers: Print and bring the waivers with you to make the check in process smoother.
-- Airsoft Pacific Waiver
-- SniperzDen Waiver

HOW TO REGISTER
Make sure you understand the requirements and bring an awesome attitude!
- Single Operators: Reply to this post that you are attending and include your real name if you’re comfortable doing that.
- Multiple Operators or Teams of 4: Select a leader and have them reply with everyone’s CallSign that is part of your team. Include real names if you’re comfortable doing that.

REGISTRATION closes 13-NOV-2017
That’s it, you’re done, show up on the 18th and we will handle the rest at registration.

PRE-PAY and save some serious $$$
Everyone needs to register, no walk-on’s. Registration & prepay close 13-NOV-2017. Payment the day of is $25 per player, cash only.
- Single Player Pre-Pay is $20 ($5 savings)
- Team Pre-Pay of 4 is $70 ($20 saving)
To prepay visit AP's Events Page; Register now on AP even if you plan on prepaying later.

Here is a quick tutorial on how to register :idea: .. its easy and will save all of us time Saturday morning if we can get teams assigned ahead of time 8)

------

FAQ:

Do I have to sign up with a team?
- Nope, AP will take care of pairing up single players and groups less than four. This is a great opportunity for players to get to know one another.

Who will we be going up against?
- We are lucky to have 10 senior player from the airsoft community that have volunteered to be your OPFOR for this event.

Can I use Thunder-B's?
- Yes and encouraged. The OPFOR will react to a Thunder-B by acting stunned for 3 seconds. OPFOR Thunder-B's only act as a distraction.

Can I use use grenades that expel BB's?
- Nope, you don't want to injure hostages and non-combatants. Maybe at future challenges

Are there ammo restrictions?
- Yes. In Stage One (PCC/PCI) each player will have to measure out 90 BB's to use for that specific scenario. You will use your own BB's and loaders, but we will provide a quick and easy way to measure out your ammo.

Are smokes grenade allowed?
- Yes, and encouraged. No home made Pyro. We will have Enloa Gaye WP40 and burst smoke available for purchase at deeply discounted prices, just for this event.

Can I get more details on the scenarios?
- Yes, details will be provided at Station Two as well as maps and building plans for planning. We are NOT releasing any other details at this time.

Why do I need to Register?
- This is a very detailed event with multiple scenarios and precise timing. We need to make sure everyone is assigned to a team and no one is left behind. This also allows AP to setup team before the morning of, making for a much smoother event. Registering is easy click "REPLY" at the top or bottom of this page and say your going.

Why do I need a AP account?
- You need a AP account to post or reply on any of the forums. It also opens up other doors and visibility to forums not available to someone "Just Looking." We also use Facebook, but feel things are too easily lost or missed. Also some airsofters don't have a FB account. AP is you one stop shop for everything Airsoft in the PNW.

If you have question's thats have not been answered, click "REPLY" at the top of bottom of this page and ask. We will be updating the FAQ section as needed.

Please make sure to visit our Sponsor and other folks that are helping out with our event!

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Airsoft Pacific
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: AP’s - CQC Challenge

Postby CommieHunter » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Logged in for the first time in 3 years to say I'm interested I'm this. I'll be there if cost is reasonable.
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby Variable » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm

standing by for details
Variable

Team: APST

Postby Nightshade » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Hmmmmm...
"Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools."
Nightshade

Postby Rico » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:15 pm

About time! The last one was sooooo good, but then those jokers bailed on airsoft and got wives and kids and stuff... lame.
You and your stupid F*ing rope...

Rico
Specops
Specops

Postby Rico » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Rick, I am dusting off my Tac-u's and CIRAS right now!!!!! :badgrin:
You and your stupid F*ing rope...

Rico
Specops
Specops

Postby Heretic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Better be damn good details.
Heretic
Specops
Specops

Postby Nightshade » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 am

This thread is a bleeding reunion.
Nightshade

Postby Jewish Ninja » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:44 pm

I'm interested in acting and I have no idea what's going on.

ALSO HI OLD PEOPLE.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Bad Karma » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:05 am

Is this where old-timer reunion is happening? I heard this is where it's happening.
Biggest Postwhore 2009
Author of the Best Post of 2009
XO of the Best Team of 2009
Bad Karma

Postby Nark » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 pm

This is gonna be good..
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Ash » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Just the thing to pull me out of retirement

"Jesus wept and it's no wonder why"
Ash
Specops
Specops

Postby Punk37 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Reunion?! I'm in.
Punk37
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nightshade » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Holy shit I recognize most of these names.
Nightshade

Postby Grounded » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Oh hell yeah
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games