You tube tards hurting our hobby

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Postby Pacman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Catch22 wrote:What happened to the "make an example of 'em, to deter other dumbasses" days of law enforce?

It's the new norm in society, no one is personally responsible and everyone is a victim :roll:
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby MJKramer » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm

something from the original poster that got MY attention
yeah... we have faces.

what else do we have?
Remember, diversity makes America wonderful, so our opinions don't have to match!
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ogrejager » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 am

So you got their real names and their faces. My guess is that, like every other department in the country, Poulsbo Police don't have time to research Facebook and the internet for these kids. You, though, have done their legwork. So call them--you've got the case number. Call them and say, "Hey, I've identified them by name and have pictures of their faces--can you do something now?"

If presented with an easy slam dunk, they'll probably make it happen. Depending on their workload and all, but still...make their life easier.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby MJKramer » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 am

someone else did it. I just brought it from the forum where the subject was originally posted to here to spread the word.
Remember, diversity makes America wonderful, so our opinions don't have to match!
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KA-BAR » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 pm

watching your vids kramer...made me think of this thread.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby MJKramer » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

well, my videos are meant to entertain and be funny. you notice I have not commited any crimes in mine. yeah, I cuss alot. so what? I was a bad child and I'll always be a bad person. I am not in any real denial about it. on the 30th I'll be a durk SF in shelton. cry for me. its funny.

its funny, I mention people are breaking the actual law and my lack of stability gets brought up by fellow airsofters. awesome.
MJKramer
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Safety/Legality