A Video Full of FAIL - Airsoft Gun in Public

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

A Video Full of FAIL - Airsoft Gun in Public

Postby BoogeyMan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

This may be already posted somewhere (tried searching & couldn't find it).

The guy with the airsoft gun in public - tard. The GA running after him, just as dumb, what if it is real?

*FACEPALM* So much FAIL, I'm on 2 hours sleep, I'm done.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Teenager ... 09983.html
BoogeyMan

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Lunchbox » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 pm

I want to hit that kid in the nuts with a 2x4
G.O.A.T.
Thomas Gabriel: On your tombstone it should say "Always in the wrong place at the wrong time".
John McClane: How about "Yippi-kay-ay, meanie"
Lunchbox
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Chesty_01 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm

That is by far the funniest thing I have seen this week....lol First off, who the hell is the beret twins? Why would an unarmed person chase someone with a gun...Retard!! Also the camera guy supposedly KATU news crew says "I think that's a fuc$king gun", and then they posted it...lol The level of retardation in the clip is overwhelming. I wish the slow asses would have caught him, cuffed him and then went to jail for it...lol

Too much!
Chesty_01
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby Evil Zergling137 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

haha they were too slow to catch him. That's funny. Idiot trimet.
Evil Zergling137
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BoogeyMan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Those would be the 'Guardian Angels' - http://guardianangels.org/chapters/portland/

They're not part of Tri-Met, they're a volunteer organization that tries to thwart crime before it happens, "making people a part of the solution, not the problem". They're unarmed and have no business chasing after a possible felon. That's not heroic - that's stupid. The people that were yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN" "GUN!" - that's smart, alert everyone around and take cover, call the police, get the make/model/year/license plate of the vehicle they get into. Chasing the gun toting gangsta is only asking for more trouble.
Last edited by BoogeyMan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoogeyMan

Postby Evil Zergling137 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm

BoogeyMan wrote:Those would be the 'Guardian Angels' - http://guardianangels.org/chapters/portland/

Vigilantes on trimet. wonderful.
Evil Zergling137
Soldier
Soldier

Postby McNair » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:25 pm

I remember watching this the night it happened. First he was in a fight, then he was trying to sell a gun, etc etc.

Yeah, guardian angels are amusing. They're either tubby short dudes with napoleon complexes or angry bro type dudes who couldn't get into or won't join the military.
Occasionally saw them around downtown and would laugh. Then they'd glare at you.

I hear they're in trouble with the cops more than they help with anything.

But yeah, I'd assume they'd had have known it was a toy before giving chase, otherwise they're fuckin' nuts.
McNair

Postby BoogeyMan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Evil Zergling137 wrote:
BoogeyMan wrote:Those would be the 'Guardian Angels' - http://guardianangels.org/chapters/portland/

Vigilantes on trimet. wonderful.

Yeah, see what happens to vigilantes...even if they are trying to do the right thing.

BoogeyMan

Postby Captain Fox » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 pm

People who choose to become vigilantes do so for many reasons. One of them that a lot of people ignore is the fact that in some places, the police aren't doing their job enough and someone thinks its a good idea to step up. Clearly since this form of stepping up is illegal, you could oretty much call someone a dumbass for doing it. At least the idea can be considered noble- if what you do actually helps.
"Pablo" Jungle Express 2011
O.R.B "Fox"
"Shiny, lets be bad guys."
Captain Fox
Soldier
Soldier

Team: O.R.B.

Postby Chesty_01 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Tell you what, if I didn't have as good of a relationship with the cops where I work, I could possible find myself in a world of hurt. I fight almost every weekend, and I have yet to strike anyone. The only reason I haven't went to jail is because I am always on the defense, even when involved in a 30 person gang riot.

Never go look for trouble, and you should always be ok with the cops. That guy is just asking for trouble.
Chesty_01
Specops
Specops

Postby Hoff » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Anyone want to sign up to do a "walk along" with those 'tards?

"WALKALONG

As a WalkAlong, you are dressed in your normal civilian attire. You are not bound by any of the Guardian Angels rules or regulations. However, you are expected to behave in a professional and respectful manner. You may leave the patrol whenever you wish. If an incident arises, you are expected to stand back and observe unless you possess advanced medical training. As a WalkAlong, you are not representing the Guardian Angels."

They're gonna need that medical assistance if they keep running after people with guns.
Bringing Down the Hammer.
The forever n00b! (Getting tacticool)
Newly self-proclaimed Mossberg 500 trigger group assembly expert
Hoff

Postby Jester316 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

First rule of advanced medical training: never put yourself in a situation where you may become a victim (is the scene safe?).

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Hoff » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Jester316 wrote:First rule of advanced medical training: never put yourself in a situation where you may become a victim (is the scene safe?).

You failed!

BSI, then scene safe. ;)
Bringing Down the Hammer.
The forever n00b! (Getting tacticool)
Newly self-proclaimed Mossberg 500 trigger group assembly expert
Hoff

Postby Steve » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Jester316 wrote:First rule of advanced medical training: never put yourself in a situation where you may become a victim (is the scene safe?).

+ freaking 1.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby Transition » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm

isnt that the first thing in cpr?
Transition
Ranger
Ranger

Next

Return to Safety/Legality