Looking for an airsoft gun

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Looking for an airsoft gun

Postby ray78546 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 am

Hey guys.. I am planning to buy an airsoft gun for the first time. I am situated in Toronto and I think it's better to buy from a store nearby. I found a lot of guns on the site of Mach 1 Airsoft http://mach1airsoft.com/product-categor ... eg-rifles/ and I am in a big concern now. Can anyone tell me an apt gun for a beginner like me from the list? Please reply me as soon as possible.
ray78546
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for an airsoft gun

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:50 am

G&G

Next...
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:03 am

G&G
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Steve » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Yet another +1 for a basic plastic-bodied G&G Sportline.

They generally run a whole lot better than you'd expect from an entry-level gun. I still have two of them that see fairly regular use as backups and loaner guns.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby MySwan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:21 pm

ray78546 wrote:Hey guys.. I am planning to buy an airsoft gun for the first time. I am situated in Toronto and I think it's better to buy from a store nearby. I found a lot of guns on the site of Mach 1 Airsoft http://mach1airsoft.com/product-categor ... eg-rifles/ and I am in a big concern now. Can anyone tell me an apt gun for a beginner like me from the list? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Press forums at the top of the page. go to AEGs/Electrics section and use the search bar and you will find a wealth of information on this subject. I'm telling you this calmy for your sake because people who have been on this site for a long time have heard teh same thing over and over and over.
MySwan
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Sledge

Postby Tankwitch » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Teh

the question has already been answered. Telling people to use the search function this late is just stupid. So don't encourage people to use it. We need more threads, any at this point. The search function gets people necroing old threads that are out of date and no longer useful.

Also G&G sportlines.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Return to AEG/Electrics