G&P M4 Magpull feeding issues

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

G&P M4 Magpull feeding issues

Postby Lazo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Getting desperate so I'm trying my fellow airsofters on the other side of the ocean:

I have an G&P M4 Magpull with feeding issues. I have tried several things but the gun will not function propperly. I wanted to instal a Prowin Hop unit with the G&G green bucking. Also I put in an Element cilinderhead because of an massive air leak. All put together the gun wouldn't feed.

I remember I had an G&G where the nozzle wouldn't fit the Prowin so I switched that one out for an SHS CNC one, as that combo workes perfectley in my Amoeba and worked with the G&G. That was no solution this time.

I know the bb's get into the hop up chamber, however it seems the nozzle can't push the BB beyond the feeding lips. The standard bucking gave the same problem. The standard Hop Chamber gave the same problem. The standard nozzle/hop chamber gave the same problem.

Really at a loss as I have more chance hitting my target by throwing... Please help.
Lazo
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: G&P M4 Magpull feeding issues

Postby CarlitoCafe » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Check the archives! Just kidding. have you checked to see if the tappet plate can move all the way forward in the gear box? have you checked to see if the nozzle without the gearbox can freely move all the way into the hop up? i would open your gearbox and check and see if with the air nozzle is all the way "visually" forward and then hold the hop up unit up to it and see if it makes it far enough in the hop up to push the bb past the lips of the bucking.
CarlitoCafe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby CookieMonster » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Also check to see if the cylinder head's nozzle guide tube thingy is bent in any way. It just takes a slight deformity to cause the nozzle to actuate at an angle and keep it from chambering properly.
CookieMonster
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Charlie, lol
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby CarlitoCafe » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 pm

cylinder head's nozzle guide tube thingy! LMAO! yes so much! Its carlito don't get it twisted.
CarlitoCafe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ClownBaby » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Was laughing at the "check the archives"
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby toobladink » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Did it work when it was stock? I know, seems like a stupid question lol.
toobladink
Grunt
Grunt

Return to AEG/Electrics