[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OP Belligerence: Border Conflict - Page 31 - Official Airsoft Pacific Events

OP Belligerence: Border Conflict

This forum is for events hosted by Airsoft Pacific or the Airsoft Pacific Strike Team (APST).

Postby Shepherd56 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

If you guys want dummy grenades, I'm sure we can get them made for you quite easily and quickly, I'll have to talk to Reaper about that. I think its $5 or $7.
"It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but only 3 for a proper trigger squeeze"
Shepherd56
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Matt » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

I guess, but a howler has to be fired from an M203 or a mortar tube. Like Josh said, anybody can have a $3 pack of tennis balls. I just think it's kinda cheesy if we're all throwing tennis balls at each other - MAGIC MISSILE!

If there's hard plastic, rubber, and soft foam dummy grenade replicas available why not use those? Hell we spend $1000s on other gear to look right - why skimp on grenades?
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Beran » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Postby SilentStalker » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity

- Robert E. Lee
SilentStalker
Ranger
Ranger

Postby TexMex » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm

If tennis balls are not accepted at an AP match, it should be stated clearly. I posted that ALL Chad forces equp themselves with grenades. Tennis balls were an easy alternative. I will make sure to double check next time but I didnt see a problem with it at the time.

As for the arguement for the grenade kill. Just call yourself out and respawn. Its not a big deal.
"You forget what you want to remember, but remember what you want to forget."

http://dunedainrangers.ning.com/

TexMex aka Petey
TexMex
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Matt » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Agreed Josh. If painted to look like a grenade, I think they would be cool. Remember guys - it's all a big fashion show.
Matt

Postby Catch22 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Pharaoh 6 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
Colin Powell
Pharaoh 6
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

Postby Beran » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Postby Helo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Pharaoh 6 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
Colin Powell
Pharaoh 6
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

Postby Raging Hormann » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Raging Hormann

Postby D_SKILLZ » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm

D_SKILLZ
Recruit
Recruit

Postby ReaperPJ91 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm

For my 2 cents on the use of grenades. I think that since we are playing mil-sim and that most if not all of our gear and weapons are as realistic as possible that the grenades should also be that way. I don't mind the use of tennis balls as long as they are painted to look real and like Matt said looks are a big part of it. Our team(SOBOS 3rd Pararescue) had about 10 or so replica rubber grenades for the game.

As long as it's ok with Matt and the guys from AP I can check to see how much the rubber grenades cost that we carry and if any one wants them and you will cover the cost of the grenades and shipping I will get them for any of you as long as the guy that makes them is willing. They usually cost about 5 to 7 dollars a piece.
"That Others May Live"
ReaperPJ91
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ReaperPJ91 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Pharaoh6 you guys rock! We had so much fun playing with you guys and the rest of the rebels! I hope that we can play on the same team again soon!
"That Others May Live"
ReaperPJ91
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Official Airsoft Pacific Events