[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SNOWMAGEDDON: 2011 - Official Airsoft Pacific Events

SNOWMAGEDDON: 2011

This forum is for events hosted by Airsoft Pacific or the Airsoft Pacific Strike Team (APST).

SNOWMAGEDDON: 2011

Postby Nocte » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm

When: Sunday, Jan 2 @ 11:00am. Please be on the field between 10:00 and 10:30.
Where: the Estacada "Trenches" field.
What: FREE SKIRMISH
Age Limit: mature enough to play without cheating (this might exclude a few of the people from my last skirm, and I'm not talking about youngsters, either)

Gameplay (same as last year):

Each team (there will likely be 3 teams) will get one 48" clear acrylic tube. One person on the team needs to be designated as the carrier of this tube. This person is intended to be the tube carrier for the day, however, if that person gets sick of it, or they have to go, they may transfer it to another person only while at the respawn. If the tube carrier gets shot, he/she carries the tube back to respawn with them. The tubes aren’t fragile, but they are still just acrylic, and they won’t flex much. Sticking them in your gear (i.e. down the back of your vest) will likely bend them past their tolerances and break them (and seeing as I spend my own money to make props for the free skirmishes I host, I hope that can be appreciated).

What’s the tube for and why does someone need to carry it? On the field, there will be some 6â€
ImageImage
Nocte

Team: APST

Postby chapped » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm in.
There is no justice.
There's just us.
chapped
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Pacman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:14 pm

2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby Jester316 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 pm

I'll be spending my Snowmageddon here:

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Limpy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I've yet to attend a skirm at the Estacada field, assuming I am permitted I will definitely show.
Limpy
Specops
Specops

Postby Riddick » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 pm

If I can get a ride to the field I will attend..

Pacman, carpool?
Riddick

Postby KA-BAR » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 pm

I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Pacman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 pm

2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby mossy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm in, if you dont mind.
mossy
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Rogue Reaper » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I will try to make this one, :)
I Like My Motorcycles Loud And My Firearms Quiet. ~ Me
Rogue Reaper

Postby VogonFord » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 am

Wait, Nasty's showing up to a game? In Oregon?
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby Jewish Ninja » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 am

Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Postby Tombstone » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am

Oh MAN I had so much fun at the last Snowmagedon creeping along with the tube!
Getting 2 red pieces while inching along on my belly under enemy fire, and hiding in a trench when Dan jumped right over me without noticing I was there...bleeding awesome memories.
No expectations, No disappointment
Tombstone

Team: Mithril

Postby Tactical Church » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 am

Never leave a man behind.

Tactical Church
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Millwe5 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 pm

...when your castles turn to sand...
Millwe5