SUMMER SLAUGHTER II

This forum is for events hosted by Airsoft Pacific or the Airsoft Pacific Strike Team (APST).

Postby THEEEEEEEKINGBOB » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm

I FINALLY got to see how good my M240 Bravo was against a crowd of people, have to say, it kept (I think) everyone's heads down!!! At least what i saw, (Pun not intended) must've gotten over 100 kills :) Great Speedball game, left early though, Me and my team had a pretty good time, :) And a great thanks to that sniper for giving me his ammo on my last match, without it, we would've gotten DEMOLISHED XD, Also, if anyone finds a KC75 Double stack mag, can i get it back? it should NOT have a base plate on it, (why i lost it :/) THANK YOU!!! :D
THEEEEEEEKINGBOB
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Peacefulwarrior » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Bought a amazing gun, spent all my cash, got plenty of gear. Great event APST, hope to have it next year :D
"Obey The Strong. Abandon The Weak"

~STAT~ Steel Talons Airsoft Team
Peacefulwarrior
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Junto » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I had a blast all weekend and got rid of 5 years of disused gear. It was like going to the county fair, only all the booths were full of things I care about and there were games where you shoot people instead of rides. I was so tired when I got home that I unexpectedly passed out for about 4 hours.
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby allornothing21 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

That was a blast! Thanks for hosting a great event APST, i was one of the few survivors of the zombie game ( thanks to my night vision). Just hope it's this good next year!
allornothing21
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Coin3 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

This was a great time spent. :)
I played every game up to the pistols only, which means 4 games. The schedule was a bit smaller than what you posted, but I'm fine with it. lol
Prices were really cheap. If I had more money this would have been the place to buy gear. Wouldve stayed for the zombie game but my team left, and Peacefulwarrior disappeared after the pistol game so I just sat there for an hour to see if he left or not. XD
Coin3
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Green-Ranger » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

I had a great time i lived through the zombie game as a human survivor and had a blast during the day fights in this event everyone won!
Green-Ranger
Grunt
Grunt

Postby code789 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 pm

allornothing21 wrote:That was a blast! Thanks for hosting a great event APST, i was one of the few survivors of the zombie game ( thanks to my night vision). Just hope it's this good next year!

thanks to you i survived too :lol:
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
long live the republic
code789
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Switch » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I had a blast this weekend, I want to thank all who came out this weekend. I sold a ton of gear, and found some more to take home too.
"The God of War hates those who hesitate"
--> Euripides, 480-406 b.c
Switch
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby VogonFord » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 pm

'Twas a good event yet again. Much nicer weather than last year, too.

Thanks to all of APST for putting on the event.

Except for Ivan. Traitor. (I mean that in the most carnally loving manner, of course.)
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby lilwil » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Thank you guys, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Next year need a monkey pinata.
She said I raped her? Well, where there is a Will there is a way. But just remember, if it wasn't Lil, it wasn't Wil.

Juicemachine: lilwil (the self-provlaimed racist) wrote:
Your hatred is based on ignorance.

IR the self-provlaimed racist:)
lilwil
Ranger
Ranger

SSII

Postby Deuce [TFW-AO6] » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

I had a great time and so did my team. My favorite was the CQB games in the village. I liked that the most because I got to run around and dive full out into cover, sry who ever it was on yellow for friendly fire. remember I told you you could shoot me back when you spawned. Over all great two days.
Unit: Task Force Weasel
Role: Support Gunner
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Task-Forc ... 7328017060
Deuce [TFW-AO6]
Grunt
Grunt

Team: T.F.W.

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks for coming out everybody. It was a pleasure to meet so many new folks out there. I hope you all had fun. I managed to give out just about everything I had - despite a few stickers here and there. It was good to see so many of you staying hydrated and chugging the water! Still I'm thankful the weather stayed relatively cool. It was also surprising to see Angelo come out to the event.

Saturday was definitely the day you wanted to be there. We had around 250 folks in attendance, quite a few booths up with lots of cool items for sale. From what I've heard from the game admins, for the most part you were all good sports and everybody followed the rules.

Thanks for making this year's SS a success. We'll definitely plan another one for next Summer. Seeya there!
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Braddock » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks to every who came out this weekend.
I hope you had a great time. I know I did.

Next year will be bigger and better.

There are a couple things I would like to bring to peoples attention.

1: Garbage, for the most part people were really good about picking up their garbage. We ended up with about 20, 55 gallon garbage bags full of garbage this weekend.

2: This is a really big one. FIRES!!! I woke up at 3 AM Saturday morning to some jack a$$ starting a fire in the orchard. NO FIRES IN THE ORCHARD. EVER!!! and besides that point, what were you thinking starting a fire at 3 AM??? Its quite time. oh wait... you didn't arrive until 2AM.. That is another thing. This is also a private residence. You don't just show up at 2 AM...
The owners do not want people to be driving in and out all night. Midnight is quiet time. /end rant

3: Overall I heard alot of positive feedback and many happy experiences were had on the field this weekend.

Constructive criticism is very welcome. We are always open to improvements for our events.

Stay tuned for AP/APST's next event...
Braddock

Postby chapped » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am

Yes!
Thank you all for coming out.
It really was a pleasure hosting this event.

I was actually pretty surprised at the level of sportsmanship we saw on the battlefield throughout the weekend.
With the wide demographic we get for this event (noobs to experts, kids to OGREs) I just about expect to see hacking, complaining, etc.

The fact of the matter is that it was quite the opposite.
We only had a few instances where people were saying "call your hit."

I saw alot of smiles and I especially enjoyed listening to the guys standing in the deadpool laughing at and/or cheering on the surviving players in the village.

While I realize that we did not adhere strictly to the posted schedule, we did our best to keep things moving in a timely manner.

I sincerely hope everyone had a great time (I know I definately did) and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next one.
There is no justice.
There's just us.
chapped
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby [LoCz]Airsofting » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks for an awesome game APST, & Field owner. Looking forward to the next big event also next SS.

Are photos going to put up on this thread?
[LoCz]Airsofting
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Official Airsoft Pacific Events