angel custom?

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

angel custom?

Postby bushman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 pm

hey everyone, i was just curious if anybody has had any experience with angel custom parts for the vas 10? i have been looking for some upgrades for a while, and these look fairly good. let me know what you think.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?c ... s_id=40475

i would probably replace the sear set as well, just need a new one. thanks for the help
bushman
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: angel custom?

Postby bushman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 pm

sorry if you looked at the other one already, my computer froze. decided to post two.
bushman
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Sixxgun » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I know this is a old post but I did buy there trigger and piston sear beside having to bore a hole for a pin I haven't got to use gun since I've got to replace piston
Sixxgun
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Pork » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:45 pm

The angel customs would work for vsr10s if made specifically for them. I know that the neo one piece hopup has the adjustment screw on the underside; like the mag side. I haven't messed with pistons, but I can say that they make impressive zero triggers, sears, and pistons as well.

One thing to note, if you bought a true VSR 10, the stock sears are better left alone, until they wear out.

I opened mine up today, and discovered that the piston and spring guide are plastic...like nerf gun plastic. When you do get the chance to swap out, at least get a metal spring guide that includes ball bearings and a metal piston. But then again, it's metal hitting metal.
Pork
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers