Snow Wolf M99 VS KJW M700 VS G&G CM

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

Snow Wolf M99 VS KJW M700 VS G&G CM

Postby Mortis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 am

Now that I've got a job, I'm trying to get back into airsoft. I used to buy boneyards and fix/tailor them for resale out of boredom, but now I'm looking for one to keep and use. This post is mainly for you all to share your thoughts and talk amongst yourselves. Any product experiences, rumors, or stories are welcome. I'll be reading this every day. Keep in mind, though, that I have experience in 3d modeling so machining out custom parts isn't a problem for me.

I'll start off with one thing I like an don't like about some of my prime options.

*I like that the KJW M700 is gas powered allowing for a smoother bolt-action, but I don't like the scale because of my tall stature.

*I love the Snow Wolf M99 because of it's size( I can wrap my hands around it), but I'm unsure of it's upgrade options.

*I like the idea of building an SPR out of a G&G Combat Machine (GBBR), but I don't like the idea of using the same clone everyone else is using. It's not an originality issue, it's a personal relationship thing.

Go ahead and start sharing.
Mortis
Recruit
Recruit

Team: (H.R.S.D.) High Risk Security Detail

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers