Well l96 or bar 10

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

Re: Well l96 or bar 10

Postby Aforbit » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:25 am

RebirthEarth wrote:I thank you guys for all the free speach you gave. I didn't think that owning a bolt action would be so much work. And yes owning a bolt action means a secondary wich I was expecting. Although it will take alot of work on just the gun I'm prepared, the drive I have to put it to use on the field motivates me to do what is necessary. I won't lie I do things funky but like other things I enjoy I still create a talent for, so who knows I might have a weird play style that just adapts. Plus if I get a bolt action only to find out its just not for me then to that I say, I will never know if I don't try. So with that said it doesn't mean I can't sell it and put it towards another gun or just keep it and add to a collection seeing as airsoft is just like anyother hobby and requires money, time and dedication. I'm not planning on being on the field super fast due to some priorities like work and schooling but I will be there for sure and id enjoy meeting some new friends and maybe even you guys alongside me on the field someday.

It sounds like your set on doing this... so I wish you the best of luck :D . I recommend spending a little time on the interwebs looking up different tactics. Our local jungle bunny down here has had training thanks to Uncle Sam, but he has admitted to using Google at times. Just Google sniper tactics and a crap ton of stuff will pop up*.

Note: Not everything will apply to Airsoft but movement, cover and shooting basics will.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers