[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Best radios and headsets I have found. - Comms

Best radios and headsets I have found.

Radios and communication related equipment.

Best radios and headsets I have found.

Postby SierraTango » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

So I read through a lot of posts and people were asking what the best radio for the price or what was thought as a good headset. Here is my response to these.

I have been playing since early 2000 with friends and moved into playing in competitions in 2006. I used to go through radios and headsets about two to three times a year because I abused them so much. I then found a site that helped me with my two-way radio problem.

So I have been going through them for my personal and team radios now since 2009 and I tell you what, I haven't had a single radio break on me since then. The ones I found the best for me, are somewhat the most expensive ones, but, like stated in other posts, if an emergency happens, I can find that person right away and know where they are from my comms station. The link below is to the radios my team uses.

Now onto the headsets, like my radios, I abuse them a lot. I then found a site where I found the most rugged tactical mics out there and I tell you what, they are worth the cost.

I have now been going through this company as well for my headsets now since 2009 due to there tremendous ability to take a beating and keep on working. I personally use a tactical throat mic, where others on my team use the full headsets. To each their own. Here is the headsets that I use.

I hope the information I have provided has given a lot of you some help. Make sure to check out for all your radio needs.
SierraTango
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Comms