Echo 1 Timberwolf

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Echo 1 Timberwolf

Postby Jmonday » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:50 pm

So I found a great deal online for an Echo 1 Timberwolf, and I have all the upgrades coming through the mail, but I was just wondering what the most reliable parts for the weapon. So far I got

-JBU 6.01mm Precision Inner Barrel for TM G17/P226
-Guarder Steel Outer Barrel for TM G17 CCW Threaded
-Echo1 Timberwolf GBB Magazine Follower

Is there anything else? Or Is is possible to upgrade the kick in the weapon? I want it to feel more real and look the part. I couldn't find any upgraded springs for the Timberwolf, but has anyone had any contact with them?
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Echo 1 Timberwolf

Postby Airsoftee » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 am

Hello,

As far as I understand it, the Echo1 timberwolf is a WE glock OEM with a special slide and frame, anything compatible with a marui should therefore work though it might require some alteration to fit in the WE clone.

Please correct me if I am wrong, thank you.
Airsoftee
Who's there? Oh, just me.

But you should know, I never travel alone…
Airsoftee
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Echo 1 Timberwolf

Postby Jmonday » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 am

Airsoftee wrote:Hello,

As far as I understand it, the Echo1 timberwolf is a WE glock OEM with a special slide and frame, anything compatible with a marui should therefore work though it might require some alteration to fit in the WE clone.

Please correct me if I am wrong, thank you.
Airsoftee

No you're right, Timberwolfs are a clone of the TM, but people on different forums said that some TM parts don't fit. i.e a barrel doesn't fit right. But I think I'll buy from a local retailer, just so I can see if it fits on the spot, and not waste money on it.

Inb4 It's a Glock model.
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs