Battle of the Glocks (17)!

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Re: Battle of the Glocks (17)!

Postby spazzticsmurff » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

CommieHunter wrote:KWA is not exactly KSC. While they are parts compatible, there are often different specs in Taiwan, Japan, and US versions. Some have different valves or spring strengths, and may or may not all work the same.

I have to agree with Jester that, if you want a new Glock replica that will last and work well, the BEST option is a Tokyo Marui with a custom slide on it. This will give you good performance, great reliability, and has a lot of upgrade parts options.

The STARK is a TM clone, but it will take more than the price of the TM to make it work correctly.

The APS ACP is an affordable not a glock that shoots well because it doesn't take much precision to make it cycle using CO2. It kicks super hard, but it uses CO2 and doesn't look exactly like a Glock. But it kicks super hard.

the only difference between ksc and kwa is that ksc is more geared towards the japan market and kwa is geared towards the us market, ksc and kwa are made in the same factory. thats why all thier parts are compatable.

i would also go with the tokyo marui glock, the design is much simpler with less parts to break/wear out. and there is much more aftermarket support for the tm over ksc/kwa with much cooler looking aftermarket parts.

ive herd lots of good things about the stark arms glocks ,but i have not had the chance to play with one myself just yet.

the aps co2 glockknock series i am not a fan of and there is almost no support for them if things go bad. we carried them at my shop for a short time, but after playing around with them for a lil bit and getting a feel for the fit/finish of them i was unimpressed so we dont stock them anymore.

1sgt.reaper:
if you are interested in a ksc 18c hit me up, i have a few i may be willing to part with.
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs