[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Holster question... - Gas Pistols & SMGs

Holster question...

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Holster question...

Postby book42 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Hey everyone,

So, I'm shopping around for a kydex holster for my KWA HK45, and I found this: http://www.opticsplanet.com/safariland- ... 1-121.html
Does anyone know if that will fit?

Thank you, as always, for any and all help.

Best regards,

Kevin: a.k.a.- Book
If'n you ain't diein'... you ain't tryin'.
book42
Soldier
Soldier

Team: MSG Recon

Re: Holster question...

Postby Mindspeed » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm not sure, but here is what i use with my hk45 http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product ... T-RTI.html
Mindspeed
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ogrejager » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

You know, there's this guy who's a regular airsoft player who makes custom holsters.

Maybe you should talk to him?

edit: I suppose I could give you contact info.
https://www.facebook.com/GunfighterTact ... fref=photo

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby CommieHunter » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:34 am

Gunfighter Tactical Accessories is GREAT, especially if you want to carry it with a light attached.

The HK45 will fit the Blackhawk! SERPA for the P30.

http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/blackhaw ... size-black
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby Shortbu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 am

Kevin, you really should contact Rex, at Gunfighter Tactical. He does really nice custom Kydex. Reasonable pricing, and can make it fit with accessories. You just need to get your gun to him, and he'll build whatever you want, and has multiple color options.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:19 am

USP holsters will not work with HK45 pistols. I to would suggest getting a holster made by Rex. He's currently making me one for my Deagle and made an amazing one for my USP match.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Postby book42 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks everyone for all the great responses. Mindspeed, I've already been in contact with G-code, and they do not currently make a holster for the HK45 with the addition of their "shroud". I got a light... an' I wanna use it. :D However, they did say they "may" be making one in the future. I had a pretty bad experience with "Off the Grid Concepts", and simply want to make sure that if and when I throw down over a hundred bucks for a holster, it is what I need and want.

Thanks again, everyone.

Sincerely,

Kevin: a.k.a.- Book

p.s. Commiehunter, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression the Serpa only made holsters with light attachment for the Xiphos light? That's how I run my 1911.
If'n you ain't diein'... you ain't tryin'.
book42
Soldier
Soldier

Team: MSG Recon

Postby Highlife » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Hey Kevin,

I'm Rex with Gunfighter Tactical. A blackhawk or Safariland compatible level II, light bearing holster would cost $110.00 plus $10 if you want camo (multi cam or marpat) or carbon fiber. I specialize in custom work and will build or rebuild a holster for you till you are happy with it. You can contact me and see some pics of my work at my facebook page that was mentioned above.
Highlife
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs