Please help! Trying to make a custom P226.

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Please help! Trying to make a custom P226.

Postby Geartaccatz » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am

I have an idea in mind for a custom P226 but need help finding parts. This is primarily due to me not knowing what i need to put in it to make it work. Also i would like to just buy all the flat parts to build it from scratch but I think it might be easier to just buy a base gun and heavily mod it (which ever is easier). I am a close quarters player so its gonna be a bit of a weird build. Price is not a issue for the most part lets just not go to crazy. A bit of this may be weird to most players but i like style to my gear (efficiency above all else though). If you know of the parts to make a P226 that can fit these specifications please do let me know. All advice is very appreciated. Please and thank you.

Specifications:
-full metal upper, lower, and internals (not sure what needs to go inside it though so if you know that would be useful)
-Coyote Brown upper (slide)
-Matte black lower
-capable of running both CO2 and Green Gas
-extended mags for either CO2 or Green Gas
-threaded barrel
-attachment point fora pistol lanyard
-skeletonized hammer and trigger
-muzzle break like the one from the P-virus
-under rail
-stylized compensator (but still would like threads for muzzle break if that's possible) (could go without compensator though)
-upper rail kit
-ergo grips (I'm an ambidextrous shooter so cant have those massive bumps things that make it difficult to hold in one or the other hand)

If you have the info for parts to make this it would be much appreciated. Also links to parts and diagrams of what does what are super helpful.
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs