tokyo marui gas pistols

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Re: tokyo marui gas pistols

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:08 am

K, so after spending the last hour reading about how upsidedown Australian gun laws are, I have a few things to add.

1. Wiki aussie gun laws, look at gun category A and H, that says it all. Airsoft are considered real guns, and require that you submit a written request, (your in trouble dude!) with the "reason why" you want it. Duh, fun! Right? Wrong...

2. So in the Australia there's been a huge surge in the importation of replica firearms, deactivated firearms, and airsoft pistols. Which, of course, have only been used to rob people in their unusable condition, or modified to use live ammo, then obviously shoot people. These modification videos are easily found on the YouTube. (also since the crushing of their rights, the "status" of the gun, particularly the pistol, has skyrocketed.
Meaning dudes who can't acquire a real firearm, get a tiny little boner, and a sense of manhood, having one of these. Mostly C.O.D.'s and Marshall Mathers types, I'm sure.
*So if we suck for "playing army", and you are "too busy hunting, instead of being on the keyboard" I'm not exactly sure what you want/need this for? If you're already a "hunter" than you would already, I'm assuming, have the knowledge on how and what you need to do to obtain licensing for said pistol?

3. This one's just for fun. They've got they're heads so far up their asses, that those dipshits are wanting to make it illegal to have an open plastic pop bottle, in the vicinity of a firearm, because you can make a cheap shit suppressor out of it. What's next, banning pillows and paper towel rolls? LOL

4. Also they consider a shooting that had two victims, a " mass shooting", then they let the guy off to live out his days playing checkers and watching Springer in the nut farm. Tough life.
And their suicides and violent crime/murders haven't really dropped since the enactment of the NFA. What little it has dropped, has been attributed to sources other than "supposed" firearms reduction. (almost as many guns that were sold to the government during the buyback, in which the government took $500 million from their own healthcare system to pay the civs for their guns, were replaced with new, imported guns)
The data saying that the numbers didn't go as planned by the feds, was made by researchers, paid for by the feds. :lol: Oops! LOL FOREVER

So people, does gun legislation work?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Shortbu » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:34 pm

unit1111 wrote:
Shortbu wrote:
unit1111 wrote:Big boys u play army with bb guns.
That says it all.

U must know 911 was a set up by now u cant be that blind.
U have the freedom to do what ya black president tells u to do

You're sure get ballsy,being in a different country and all. Maybe spend less time eating tool, and more time LEARNING HOW TO SPELL, AND PUNCTUATE!

Grow up look at u crying over a fullstop i dont spend my life behind a keyboard.
I spend my time hunting not siting behind a keybord

Crying? Hardly. Truth is, your racist comments,derogatory statements about my country, continuos insults towards people YOU asked for help,and your complete disregard for proper use of the English language, just show your lack of intelligence,and inability to take criticism. Frankly,you bore me. zzzzzzzz.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Nark » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 am

:banghead:
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Shortbu » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Nark wrote::banghead:

Lol.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jester316 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Allison Brie is not amused with this thread:

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Jester316 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:36 pm

But it's ok, she likes retards anyway:

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Nark » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 am

Jester316 wrote:But it's ok, she likes retards anyway:

When I hear Alison Brie likes retards
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Shortbu » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:57 pm

So...you're saying I've got a chance???
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:31 pm

:D
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Ldelandy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Tokyo Marui's airsoft replicas are made primarily from ABS plastic bodies, but also use metal parts where needed. .
Ldelandy
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs