tokyo marui gas pistols

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

tokyo marui gas pistols

Postby unit1111 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:57 pm

]Hi im new to airsoft i wanted to know are tokyo marui anygood
And wats the difference with them like a cz75 spring model is $85
Then a hi capa 5.1 gas bb is $240
Can sumone please explane the differences between theses.

Also do they take co2 bottles.
Last edited by unit1111 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: tokyo marui gas pistols

Postby Jewish Ninja » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Please take a moment to form a complete and correct sentence so we can accurately assist you in your question.

Cause, I think you're a bot. No one that's nearing 40 has that horrible of spelling/grammar/blatant disregard for the English language.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby unit1111 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 am

So u cant answer me but u can cry about my Grammer
Thanks.
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Shortbu » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 am

unit1111 wrote:So u cant answer me but u can cry about my Grammer
Thanks.

If there's one person on here that CAN answer your question, it's Jew. There are a lot of guys that just like to stir the pot, and some of the guys that have been around here a while can get a little edgy. But anyway, spring pistols basically suck. Springers are a shoot once, manually rack, shoot again. Gas pistols are either semi auto, or some have full auto capabilities. TM makes some very nice guns, but are set at Asian FPS limits, so if you want them to shoot around the limits allowed at most fields here, you'll need some internal upgrades. TM stuff is spendy, but its quality. As far as if it will run Co2 or not, you need to see if there are Co2 mags available for the particular model you're considering. I have no TM gas guns, and really am not familiar enough with them to say if they even make any Co2 compatible guns. These are questions that can fairly easily be answered with a little research on your own, so guys being suspicious of you being a BOT, with this type of Q, isn't really unreasonable.If you are a BOT, piss off, if not, hope this helps. 8)
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby unit1111 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:38 am

Wat is a bot wat do u mean
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby unit1111 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Ok so i been looking at electric blow back bb pistols.
What are your opinion on these i wanted a gas bb but the e.bb pistols look ok.
Ps whats is a bot.
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Steve » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm

unit1111 wrote:Ok so i been looking at electric blow back bb pistols.
What are your opinion on these i wanted a gas bb but the e.bb pistols look ok.
Ps whats is a bot.

On a serious note: If you cannot or will not take the time to proofread your posts for spelling and grammar, you are unlikely to get courteous responses. If it isn't worth your time to proof your posts, it isn't worth my time to be civil.

Generally, you get what you pay for. For pistols, there is a general hierarchy of quality / price. At the top end, there are gas pistols with metal slides. They generally, but not always, run on Green Gas, which is basically propane with a silicone additive. They tend to be fairly accurate recreations of actual firearms, with slides that cycle, working safeties and decockers, and external dimensions that mirror the original firearms. Check out KWA for examples.

There are also some nicer gas pistols that use CO2 cartridges, but they tend to be less dimensionally accurate and have velocities higher than some events allow.

There are all-plastic gas-powered pistols that are either Gas BlowBack (GBB) or Non BlowBack (NBB). Most of these run on green gas, or a lower-powered duster gas (less common) or CO2. These are generally in the <$120 price range.

Next come the EBB (Electric BlowBack) pistols. Generally, unless it is powered by a rechargeable battery pack, it is a POS. In a lot of cases, even if it is powered by a rechargeable pack, it's still a POS.

Finally, there are the cheap spring pistols. These suck so hard that there aren't words to describe them.

There are some exceptions to all of these categories. Usually you pay accordingly. And, there are personal preferences as well. For example, if I had to choose between a WE pistol and contracting herpes, I'd probably choose herpes.

Your best bet is to visit a reputable retailer (i.e. not a sporting goods store) and take a look at some of the available models. When you have narrowed it down to a few that you like, you may find that there are user reviews that can help you finalize your decision, either on YouTube or by using the search function here.

As a final note, if you are looking to actually get out and play, a pistol is really, really far down on the list of stuff you should be buying.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby unit1111 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks steve ive been looking on youtube and google
But your info was what i was after.
Sory about my slang im an aussie and they dont sell airsoft in aus
And theres no comps i just wanted for me to play with at home.
Theres no shops hear to go look at them in person i was looking for sumthing like the gas glock 28
Can u recommend a good brand and model similar to that as i have to order from the usa.
Thanks again
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jewish Ninja » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Um. We're not about to help you do something illegal. If you can't legally own an airsoft replica in Australia, we are not about to help you break the law.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Postby unit1111 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:20 pm

U can buy them in aus its just airsoft aint big hear
I can buy one hear that takes co2 bottles.
But i want one that u fill the mag with gas
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby unit1111 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey jew u aint been any help anyway so i dont know why u even reading my post anyways
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Junto » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Pretty sure airsoft is illegal where you're at. There are multiple large organizations campaigning to legalize airsoft down there and I know they haven't succeeded yet. You guys live in a flippin' police state and can't own anything fun, so I wouldn't try importing a replica firearm at all if I were you.
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby unit1111 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am

I no a few places that do sell them the co2 models they are in the counter on display so i dont know how they can do it but they do.
I also know a few guys that have brought from deals extream and
They have been shiped hear.
unit1111
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 am

:D
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Steve » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 am

Pretty sure that if I had the cash, I could get the Russian Mafia to FedEx me a suitcase nuke. Illegal is illegal.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Next

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs