Looking to make a 2 tone KWA Kriss Vector? So am I!

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Looking to make a 2 tone KWA Kriss Vector? So am I!

Postby Geartaccatz » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:12 pm

I have been into airsoft for 6ish years and always dreamed of a Kriss Vector from the beginning. You can imagine my joy in 2014 when it came out (then the crushing depression of the licensing breakup). Sadly at the time I was too young to get a job and couldn't make the money. Now that I'm older and have a job I can afford better gear. So to get to the good part. I have, as of posting this thread put aside $360 out of the ~$600 I need to buy a second hand one off of Ebay. I make ~$120 - ~$150 per paycheck on a weekly pay cycle so it will be at least 2 or 3 more weeks. I would really like to make a 2 tone Vector but don't want to spend the money on either the already 2 tone one on Ebay (upwards of $1300) or buy two and sell the "scrap" one. So this leaves me to come here and ask around for someone who has a Tan variant Vector and is willing and able to work with me to make a couple two tone Vectors. I don't have a preference on which of the two patterns I get, but I don't want to do this and be left with a cracked receiver that someone tried to pawn off. If you are willing to do this then please contact me or leave a comment or if you have any leads on a cheap broken tan Vector I could get for cheap then please leave a link or comment if it's not too much to ask. Also, I plan on HPA tapping mine later on a and would like to know if it would be a better option to use an SLP or non-SLP tank with my redline SFR. Would it make a difference in consistency or anything? All assistance is appreciated. :D
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Looking to make a 2 tone KWA Kriss Vector? So am I!

Postby Geartaccatz » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:27 am

Also if anybody does read this and knows if you can still get these (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dropleg-Holster ... 1278902638) anywhere?
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Steve » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Geartaccatz wrote:Also if anybody does read this and knows if you can still get these (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dropleg-Holster ... 1278902638) anywhere?

Google says no. Chances are, you'd have to plumb the depths of alibaba or maybe the overseas Airsoft sites.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby Geartaccatz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Alibaba?
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Geartaccatz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 pm

(http://airsoftgogo.com/en/product/product/854) Haza a seller now to find out if it is ever coming back!
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Geartaccatz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 pm

I know not many if any people have read this thread but anyone who has and might be interested my plans have changed and I now have to buy a tan variant which I do prefer over black but would still love a two tone so just a heads up to those who are reading this.
Geartaccatz
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs