ASG CZ-P09 C02 Gas Issue *Need Help

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

ASG CZ-P09 C02 Gas Issue *Need Help

Postby Sanin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi, I'm Sanin and I've been playing for quite a few years but I don't have much knowledge about gas blowbacks. I've owned a few and I recently got the ASG CZ-P09 C02 and am having issues.

When I load a full gas, full bb magazine the gun will shoot normally for a couple shots then it will start losing power and the bbs will drop very quickly and the blowback action is slow and it feels as if I don't have much gas in the magazine. The gun will then spurt out all the remaining gas and leave it empty. Earlier today I lubed up the gun and attempted shooting it, same results except that it was spurting out gas and I emptied out the bbs and the slide held open. I started to dry fire and the power came back and the gun was shooting strong. I think that the bbs may have something to do with the performance, please help if you know anything.
Sanin
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: ASG CZ-P09 C02 Gas Issue *Need Help

Postby josemadero » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:19 am

Hey man i have this pistol and no problems here. It sounds like it need more lubing. Mine when it runs out of gas does this but only in the end. It its normal that she loses power but no so much. Maybe you can chorine it? What bbs are you using?
Try .28 G&G i use this and had no issues
josemadero
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs