These are the Airsoft Pacific basic conduct rules while using these forums. Please read them and make sure to abide by them if you post here. We appreciate your cooperation.
1. Illegal activity is NOT tolerated. Do not intentionally or even jokingly talk about committing illegal activity with Airsoft replicas. Doing this will definitely result in you being barred from attending events and banned from using these forums. Also please note that members of Law Enforcement agencies frequent this board.
2. Adult content is NOT allowed. Our members can be as young as 13 years old, any content posted should be considered "PG13" or younger.
3. Promotion of websites and services through the Airsoft Pacific forums without express permission from Airsoft Pacific is NOT acceptable. Such posts will be removed without warning. If you want to advertise, see our sponsor/advertiser page.
4. Treat other posters with respect. Personal attacks will not be permitted. Posts that intentionally "troll" for arguments or shock value will be removed.
5. DO NOT post advice regarding upgrades or which products to buy unless you have EXTENSIVE experience on the subject-matter.
6. DO NOT post irrelevant topics in places where they don't belong. Posts in the wrong forum will be removed without warning.
7. DO NOT post anything about how to use or modify explosives or pyrotechnics to use at airsoft events. This goes along with Rule Number One; modification of pyrotechnics is illegal and dangerous.
8. Each person is entitled to 1 account on Airsoft Pacific, please don't create multiple accounts. Additional accounts are subject to deletion without notice. If you are locked out of your old account, don't just create a new one, contact the admin for help. (Sponsor accounts are an exception to this rule)
Notice Rules Being Broken?
Report it! Click the exclamation icon (report) on the offending topic or reply. Be sure to provide a quick message as to why you reported the post. Using report is the quickest way to get a post noticed by all of the moderators and admins. Only report topics or replies that definitely break a rule above, if you waste our time reporting topics that don't break any rules you may be excluded from using this feature in the future.
Signature and Avatar Rules
The rules may be revised or added to in the future if necessary.