Players near Roseburg,Oregon(on I5 between portland,medford)

Places to play Airsoft.

Players near Roseburg,Oregon(on I5 between portland,medford)

Postby airsoftbeast40 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I live in roseburg,Oregon and I have about 20-30 friends that I play airsoft with. we are all pretty serious about it but I was wondering if anyone had an airsoft field near us?? like grants pass maybe? or medford?

im also wondering if there are any other serious airsofters in roseburg that would like to play with us because I am looking to expand our group.
Thanks

we are all aged 12-45(sons and dads) usually it is just us teenagers playing(12-19 yr olds)

Bump
Last edited by airsoftbeast40 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airsoftbeast40
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby shakespeare » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

There are several places to play near Grants Pass.
There is a good field in Gold Hill (which is between GP and Medford) which has pretty good showings of people.

In addition, I am the second in command of a team called Task Force 11 Delta. We usually play on our own, doing milsim training and some games, although we do play at Gold Hill sometimes. We generally play on BLM land. Most of our guys are between 14 and 20, although we do have dads play too. We average 10-20 people most days.

If you would like to send me a PM, I can get you in contact with either option. Both are great, and you would have a good time with either.
shakespeare
Specops
Specops

Postby Anthonyg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

can you please give me directions to gold hill playefeild?
Anthonyg
Recruit
Recruit

Team: TFD

Postby Nox » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 am

As posted from Google Maps:

From GP get onto the freeway:

7. Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Medford
14.8 mi
8. Take exit 40 toward Access Rd
0.2 mi
9. Turn right at Access Rd
269 ft
10. Continue straight onto Old Stage Rd
0.3 mi

Laurel Hill Golf Course
9450 Old Stage Road
Central Point, OR 97502-9719

When you hit the golf course, drive between the lodge and the metal outbuilding (10 MPH please!) and follow that road for about 50 yards or so until you pass a large cut log to your left - after that log, on the right, is a large parking area - pull in there and you're at the field.
We follow AP rules with a few modifications and it's currently 5 dollars to play (3 dollars goes to the land owner, 2 to renovation and improvement of the field) but from what I understand, that price hike wont last too long.
If you're new, plan on having a parent or guardian sign a waiver if you are under 18.
Anything else can be explained at the field by Dan (aka Big Dog) who is the field Admin.
Nox

Re: Players near Roseburg,Oregon(on I5 between portland,medf

Postby C-Dizzle » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey, so i just signed up and i actually live in roseburg and i am 19 right now and i was wondering if i could join you guys if you let me. I know some skills and i want to become a cop. And the last game i played i have 8 kills with 1 death. But that can change with other people. and if you do let me play, i will follow the rules. and im a very honest person too. and if you want to give me a game or two to prove myself i am willing to do that. well email me if you get this. cason_george@hotmail.com
C-Dizzle
Recruit
Recruit

Postby killit69 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am

i was wondering if i could join u guys if i may u could contact me at killit69@live.com thank u
local HQ roseburg oregon setting up a team with a few friends looking to have some fun and play airsoft
killit69
Recruit
Recruit

Team: RT

Postby BAD COMPANY » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 am

me and my friend are lookin to join a bigger airsoft team. could we join?
BAD COMPANY
Recruit
Recruit

Postby SecretSquirrel35 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 am

BAD COMPANY wrote:me and my friend are lookin to join a bigger airsoft team. could we join?

If you want to come out, just come on out,
this weekend saturday and sunday, I prefer Sundays (more mil-sim/more objective based IMO), admission is $8 and just this last weekend we added a new building and are about 70% done with a new compound,
With pride in my heritage but focused on the future
SecretSquirrel35
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Playfields