Oregon Airsoft Arena

Places to play Airsoft.

Re: Oregon Airsoft Arena

Postby JamesW » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Hamster wrote:
bkdude7 wrote: i got kwas and alot of tac gear, you want seriousness just go to Cali, or join the damn military dumbasses

OH MY, COOL STORY BRO, YOUR MOM BUY IT FOR YOU?

My mom buys all my gear. True story. Not afraid to admit it. I don't brag about my gear, or what I have either.

Your KWA could mean less to anybody here. Majority of the players and members of AP have gear too. Your KWA means nothing to me. If you're serious about thinking your hot shit as a 14 year old with a KWA, And some gear, then you're in the wrong place.

I could care less if you've worked for your money. I sure as hell haven't worked for mine, I'm a spoiled brat for all I care and for everybody to see. I go around spending my mother's money like it's grown like grass. Of course, When I sit down and ponder on my actions, I can begin to regret not earning my own money.

Onto you saying "Join the military", AP has veterans. There are members thinking about joining. The military isn't what you see on Hollywood films or video games. It gets more serious than a simple game of airsoft. Ask anybody who has served in combat, or a tour. There's more to it than being able to hold a weapon that can take a life versus a replica that can leave a simple bruise. There are also various members who suffer from health problems, and affect their ability to join.

In light of this, You sound arrogant. You have a high end rifle and a vest, but with your simple sentence right there you sound like an arrogant little prick. I may not know you, or will ever, but with your words right there I have the impression I won't like you.

I like your avatar reminds me of a hamster....
[img]http://www.knightairsoft.com/​kalabordaysig.png[/img]
Riddick wrote:I don't like the price of Rick's ammo
JamesW
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [ODK]

Postby Ivan Daylovich™ » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Ignore Hamster. He has one of those learning diabeetus.
Ivan Daylovich™

Team: {FAG}

Postby Orwell » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

bkdude7 wrote:are you kidding me? shit im 14 and airsoft is alot of fun, i got kwas and alot of tac gear, you want seriousness just go to Cali, or join the damn military dumbasses

Kiddo, you're not making friends calling people assholes. Being serious isn't a bad thing, but what you just did there- that was a bad thing. Go read around the forums before you open this can of worms.
Orwell
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby DJ » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 pm

bkdude7 wrote:are you kidding me? shit im 14 and airsoft is alot of fun, i got kwas and alot of tac gear, you want seriousness just go to Cali, or join the damn military dumbasses

You are going to get beat down like a baby harp seal. Maybe you might want to run your posts by your mommy before you hit the enter key....
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent,
and discerning if he holds his tongue.
DJ
Specops
Specops

Postby Lukens » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Your askin for an a$$ woopin dude. Dont go slapping the locals before you befriend them.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unicorn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

yo dawg, you ain't gots to be callin out fools. We all friends and we like to softair. I know you gots the kwas and a vest and I'm scurred.

Back to the topic.
I had a blast playing there today. I am not much of a cqb/cqc guy but it was fun. People hack no matter what so I really don't get mad anymore. I got 3 swords kills and I was happy.
Couple things that did make me mad was being spawned trapped, shot multiple time after yelling hit, standing up with my arms raised up, then walking back to my spawn. If you have a green laser try not to blind people. I was shot in the neck by a 10 year old over the game over (like a couple mins after), that was great ending to being cornered for 5 mins.

If I want to play some cqb I will return here because of how close it is and the pricing. Great place
Nerf Sword kill: 15
Nerf shotgun kills: 5
Unicorn
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Toonvater » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

Unicorn wrote:yo dawg, you ain't gots to be callin out fools. We all friends and we like to softair. I know you gots the kwas and a vest and I'm scurred.

Back to the topic.
I had a blast playing there today. I am not much of a cqb/cqc guy but it was fun. People hack no matter what so I really don't get mad anymore. I got 3 swords kills and I was happy.
Couple things that did make me mad was being spawned trapped, shot multiple time after yelling hit, standing up with my arms raised up, then walking back to my spawn. If you have a green laser try not to blind people. I was shot in the neck by a 10 year old over the game over (like a couple mins after), that was great ending to being cornered for 5 mins.

If I want to play some cqb I will return here because of how close it is and the pricing. Great place

i agree, probably the only (currently open) cqb area thats fun to go to, i loved the cage better when it was open. other places are either to close or to expensive. i go there pretty often and love the arena. no matter what you do you'll always have those little kids, influenced by cod, running around shooting everything that moves.
"We will find a way... or we will make one."
The Carthaginian General.
Toonvater
Soldier
Soldier

Postby STRIK3 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 am

Went today with Android, Unicorn, Nark, and Hamster. Small field, plenty of haxxorz, but it was satisfying to shoot small, squishy children for a few hours. Terrific staff, too. I'll be going back, let the haters hate.
ISAF-C, The 144, Rushing Russians OR/Willamette Valley KВДВ

http://www.facebook.com/ExecutiveRiskControlServices
STRIK3
Ranger
Ranger

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Chesty_01 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Agreed. OAA isn't for everyone. I am personally not a huge fan of "Arena" type game play. It is more about running fast and shooting faster. I also hate semi-auto games, but I completely understand why most of their games are played in semi only. I am more interested in mil-sim or tac-sim scenario style game play.

With that said, the staff is wonderful. They are very helpful to new people and to people whom have been doing this for a while. It is also a wonderful place to privately reserve the arena for team training, or skirms. Phantom Fury has had a couple indoor practices there and we have had the entire arena to ourselves, and we were even allowed to move the barricades in the arena to simulate rooms and hallways. It was a F@#king Blast. Try finding a place in oregon/sw wa that will let you take over their entire field for hours, for cheap. Oh yeah, and have it be dry and warm. You cant believe me.

About the kids. Every game in this area has kids playing. Who gives a shit where they are. Like I have always said, why chastise them when we can help them become better players, because lets be honest. Its not just kids that hack As far as the smart a$$ punk kids go, let them talk to me that way to my face.... I promise it wouldn't happen. Everyone on here talks shit and doesn't back it up in person.

All in all, OAA is a great place for people of all ages to play and for us more serious tac-sim/mil-sim players, call Terry and inquire about booking the facility for a private event. I am certain he is more then willing to work something out with you.
Chesty_01
Specops
Specops

Postby Lukens » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Chesty_01 wrote:All in all, OAA is a great place for people of all ages to play and for us more serious tac-sim/mil-sim players, call Terry and inquire about booking the facility for a private event. I am certain he is more then willing to work something out with you.

Our team is looking for a place to host events and training days. What kind of rates does he give? how much did your team have to pay?
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KWAmadness » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

how does all the pricing work? and whats the difference between this and tac ops cqb? thanks
KWAmadness
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Chesty_01 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

I am not sure what the rates are for private events. We have trained there on several occasions, and I assure you they arent that much. Obviously more then what it costs to go in the woods and train, but you also get what you pay for. I do know for normal open play at the arena, it is 15 per person for 3 hours. Check out their Facebook page, and website, for daily deals and special events they might have.
Chesty_01
Specops
Specops

Postby Unicorn » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

KWAmadness wrote:how does all the pricing work? and whats the difference between this and tac ops cqb? thanks

The difference between tac ops and this, is tac ops is full auto and OAA is semi only. Another difference is that tac ops walls are nailed down and OAA walls can move so if you want you can rent it out and change the whole arena. Tac ops is also more expensive and the owners are meh.
Nerf Sword kill: 15
Nerf shotgun kills: 5
Unicorn
Ranger
Ranger

Postby KWAmadness » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

thanks! sound like OAA is the way to go i will make sure to stop by when im in portland next but in the mean time they need something out here in Bend, or!!
KWAmadness
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Cosmos » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 am

Unicorn wrote:
KWAmadness wrote:how does all the pricing work? and whats the difference between this and tac ops cqb? thanks

The difference between tac ops and this, is tac ops is full auto and OAA is semi only. Another difference is that tac ops walls are nailed down and OAA walls can move so if you want you can rent it out and change the whole arena. Tac ops is also more expensive and the owners are meh.

I must chime in for those who might care. Tac-Ops includes Gun rental/Mask/BBs in the price.
If you want to use OAAs guns, masks, and BBs it will cost you $40 on top of price to play.
This is a definite decision maker say If you are taking people who've never played and don't have gear or if you want quick action without having to get all your stuff out of the closet.

"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it's forever."
-Carl Sagan
Cosmos
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

PreviousNext

Return to Playfields