Oregon Airsoft Arena

Places to play Airsoft.

Re: Oregon Airsoft Arena

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:01 pm

We just received 4 guns from Spartan Imports for the raffle and 5 guns from Jag (Echo 1) including an LMG!
This is going to be big!

What: Summer Jamboree 2014
When: September 13th, 2014, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Where: 1600 NW 25th Ave. Suite A Hillsboro, OR 97124

Oregon Airsoft Arena annual Jamboree, it's back again for 2014! Summer Jamboree 2014 is a chance to buy, sell or trade used equipment... as well as buy new equipment from vendors. G&G, KWA, Thunder Kiss NW, Airsoft Outlet, Spartan Imports and Valken Airsoft will be there. The arena will also be open for play and prizes will be raffled off every hour.

I'll be there taking advantage of another opportunity to clear out my basement. They had lots of buyers last year at this well-attended swap meet, if you are thinking about clearing out some gear, this will be the place to do it!

If you are interested in booking a table, or you just want to know more...
Contact Oregon Airsoft Arena
503-985-8326
ctloaa@gmail.com19244
Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:58 pm

WINTER EXPO 2015
It's back again for 2015 and even BIGGER! Winter Expo 2015 is a chance to buy, sell or trade used equipment... as well as buy new equipment from vendors. G&G, KWA, Thunder Kiss NW, Airsoft Outlet, Oregon Airsoft, Spartan Imports and Valken Airsoft will be there. The arena will also be open for play and prizes will be raffled off every hour.

We had lots of buyers last year at this well-attended swap meet, if you are thinking about clearing out some gear, this will be the place to do it!

If you are interested in booking a table, or you just want to know more...
Contact Oregon Airsoft Arena
503-985-8326

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Monster Energy Drinks will be at the winter expo.

Tear into a can of the meanest energy drink on the planet, Monster Energy.
It`s the ideal combo of the right ingredients in the right proportion to deliver the big bad buzz that only Monster can.
Monster packs a powerful punch but has a smooth easy drinking flavor.
Athletes, musicians, anarchists, co-ed’s, road warriors, metal heads, geeks, hipsters, and bikers dig it- you will too!

The OAA
Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:41 pm

KRYTAC products represent the next evolution in airsoft technology. Minute details have been considered during research and development to enhance product performance and prolong product life.
KRYTAC is looking at coming to the winter expo, get over to there FB and let them know that you would like them coming.
Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 pm

UPDATE: Winter expo 2015 January 31st. This will be the biggest airsoft event in the Northwest this year. Don't miss out on all the fun and swag. Entrance fee for 8 hours of fun is just $10 (includes raffle ticket, swag, shooting comps sponsored by Team ASG and Oregon Airsoft Arena and other surprises) Spartan Leah
Tables are going fast please contact us if you would like a table.
Team table = $50
Individual seller table = $25
Outdoor field Table = $50
Store table = call for info
Event organizer table = call for info
Reps = Call for info

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 pm

We are now filling HPA tanks for all you Polar Star and HPA players. We can fill all the way to 4,500 PSI.

The OAA
Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:17 pm

On 8/15, G&G will invade the Pacific NW! Swing by Oregon Airsoft Arena on Saturday and meet Airsoft-Obsessed.com
Fastest time for the day will be eligible to be part of the USA CQB World Cup Final team. There will also be a gun give-a-way and discounts on the new G&G guns.

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

We just received a large full shipment of smoke.

Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby CPLJBUSMC » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:58 am

Hope this doesn't count as a Necropost...

Looking to come play here as a first time player. When I read the rules it says I need a full face mask. Can I use a pair of ESS Profile goggles and a mesh lower half or do I need to purchase a full face mask? I believe I have seen some videos of people running this kind of setup there but I just want to be sure before I make the drive. Thanks
CPLJBUSMC
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rentax » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:26 pm

They will allow full seal goggles and a lower mesh face protection. It is what I have used in the past.

I'll share a story though...
My face pro and my ESS goggles were not playing well with each other competing for the same real estate on my face, after a bit of play my lower mesh mask pushed up under my goggles leaving a small gap between the goggles and my face. I rounded a corner into a smaller person both of us were taken back and he flinch shot, the round hit my mesh and bounced directly up into my goggles and then ricocheted directly into my eye. My eye did manage to shut before impact but it left a small welt on my eye lid, and a red dot on my eye for about a week. I'm not advising against full seal goggles and a mesh lower, it's still how I play today, but I have moved away from clunky ESS goggles and into something that's a bit more form fitting to the mesh masks. And while I'm playing I make sure my mask and goggles aren't competing on my face.

Hope you get out to OAA soon, it can be a blast.
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Kendodude » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 pm

For ESS this may be a good alternative but have yet to try them out. They essentially clip on to the goggles. Check out the video and compare if yours would fit! They definitely are a slight step backward in realism but it certainly is more comfortable than the mesh or plastic inserts for the balaclava masks out there.

https://www.brainexplodermerch.com/prod ... protection
"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Quattro Bajeena aka Char Aznable
Kendodude

Postby CPLJBUSMC » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Just got home from my first session at this place. I had a blast! Unfortunately I had to call it quits a bit early as my rife dropped its zero pretty bad and I couldn't really tell where my rounds were impacting.

ESS goggles and face mask held up well enough, but I think for CQB a full face mask would have been a plus. (I took a couple of forehead shots luckily just right on the hair line) Also, will definitely be wearing a hoodie next time. (I wore a long sleeve shirt and look like I got ran down by a swarm of mosquitos lol) I also now understand why Impact gloves are popular as well.

All in all I had an awesome time and really enjoyed the game! The staff were very helpful and easy to talk to. 100% will be playing here again in the future.
CPLJBUSMC
Recruit
Recruit

Postby CPLJBUSMC » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:25 pm

CPLJBUSMC
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Playfields