[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Oregon Airsoft Arena - Page 7 - Playfields

Oregon Airsoft Arena

Places to play Airsoft.

Re: Oregon Airsoft Arena

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Never necessary in CQB if you ask me, unless you sneak up on somebody. If both players are aware of each other, the person with the best reflexes should come out ahead - NOT the person who says "SAFETY KILL" first. Why even play CQB in an arena if you aren't going to shoot at people in close quarters?
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Junto » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby $tealth » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 am

I'm no gearwhore. I prefer "Connoisseur of Fine Tactical Garments".
See me? No? Good.
According to society, I'm too retarded to have life.
"I don't think he knows we're here..." *POP POP POP* *HIT!*
What's gonna work? DUCT TAPE!
$tealth
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby DJ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

All of your logic is sound re the safety kills, still I feel kind of bad when some dude is bleeding from my shots because he was "tough" and did not need "any sissy safety kills"
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent,
and discerning if he holds his tongue.
DJ
Specops
Specops

Postby $tealth » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 pm

See me? No? Good.
$tealth
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Viper [TFW-W07] » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

moving it into topic im going tomorow the 13 the friday, unlucky but wtf, see ya there i guess!
Viper [TFW-W07]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: TFW, TaskForceWeasel, Weasel Squad

Postby $tealth » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

See me? No? Good.
$tealth
Soldier
Soldier

Postby loaded_guy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 pm

loaded_guy
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Oregon-airsoft.com » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Open play is open play
Oregon-Airsoft Arena offers twice as many special events compared to open play, the complaints I hear are because people are not always happy with open play. That is why we have the other times, so that people can play it the way they like it. Here is a list of events that go on every week.

Open play
Birthday parties
Corprate team building events
Airsoft teams use it for CQB training
NRA instructors use the arena for classes
Players rent the arena and have games run the their way
Tactical Shooters rent the arena and run competitions
We have nights that are set up for CQB classes
We run top-shot nights that we just have shooting competitions
We have nights that are pistol and shotgun only

I agree open play is not for everyone and that is fine, but don’t complain about the arena because of open play. If open play isn’t for you then try one of our other events or rent the arena out and we will run it your way. Many other adults rent it out once or twice a month so that they can have their type of play. If you can't afford to rent the arena or find enough friends to have a private event, don’t complain on the forum give us a call and suggest a type of game play for the next week.

Again if you want a CQB event don't come to open play, call and schedule one like other people do.
We are always happy to help run your event your way.

The OAA
Oregon-airsoft.com
Grunt
Grunt

Postby happyjuice » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

i went there today, and it was my fist time ever playing airsoft.. i had soo much fun, that becuase of this plase you just made a lifer out of me :D i can see how playing with all little kids could kinda suck, when theres people there that are good it was a blast!!! i didnt even mind losing at times :) of being shot lol .. anyways i am by no way a expert , i justin wanted to say i enjoyed it ..
happyjuice
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SA12 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 am

I'll be checking this place out next next Saturday (8/11), can't wait to see how it is. I have no problem with kids laying as long as they're good at it.
SA12
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

Postby Applegate__Airsoft » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

ill be sure to check this place out next time i go to portland. never played a CQC game before, hopefully im good at it.
CQC cant be any harder than field...
Applegate__Airsoft
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Farmer » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 am

I shall be heading to OAA omorrow for the customer day thing. Its pretty much a all around decent day, at least till I have to work. Even if the play isnt any good, you are on he back side of the airfield...air show AND airsoft cant beat it!!
Farmer

Its a game....have fun or find something you do have fun at
Farmer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby $tealth » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am

See me? No? Good.
$tealth
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SA12 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Finally got around to visiting OAA and it was a lot of fun, didn't have any experiences with someone not calling their hits and I really like how the breaks between games are short. I've been to fields where the wait times between games have been 30+ minutes. They do it right by allowing you just enough time to reload your magazines, fill up gas (if you have GBB), take a quick drink of liquid and get back out to play.

I got some video footage of yesterdays game on my youtube page.
SA12
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

PreviousNext

Return to Playfields