[MISC] New team location

Places to play Airsoft.

New team location

Postby USMC_Sinn » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi, me and a group of buddies are currently setting up a airsoft location and have around 20 acres of woodland area to roam on. If anyone is looking for a place to play all season around, just get in contact with my facebook page Facebook.com/airsoftwashington. We havent played a Game yet, and hope to get 1 Event in the spring going. If your interested like I said leave a note on the facebook and Ill get back to you ASAP. Thanks all.
USMC_Sinn
Recruit
Recruit

Team: RN-USMC

Re: New team location

Postby Catch22 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Washington of course. Damn, you Welsh are thick. ;)
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby USMC_Sinn » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

We do have a location, its just getting the place prepped for other players, going to try a small group at first to see how it scales out, but as of right now there is at lease 20 acres of land thats in a woodland area, very secluded other then a public trail in the middle but that is not much of a hinderance as just behind the trail that is were the best portion of the wooded area is.
USMC_Sinn
Recruit
Recruit

Postby USMC_Sinn » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Also as of location it is near Fall City/Carnation area.
USMC_Sinn
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Pacman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 pm

If there's a public trail in the middle you might have more issues than you think. Have you contacted the entity who manages the public portion? Nothing worse than having PD crash your game
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby USMC_Sinn » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:40 pm

We wont be playing anywere near the trail really, the property to the left and right of it is private, but the trail is off limits, currently going over rules and regulations on were you can and cannot shoot, there is a incline leading up on the other side which will be used as the main course as it is less likely to hit people that may be on that trail. We have it all covered as of right now, but as for other locations My friends father said there was something higher up that we can possible use, so its pretty much a mile hike to the location. Ill have more information on it soon, but So far everything is in the Green.
USMC_Sinn
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Playfields