New Indoor Arena Eugene OR

Places to play Airsoft.

Re: New Indoor Arena Eugene OR

Postby Stressmonster » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

So far I like the ideas, though instead of 5+ for the carpool idea, can it be 4+? My car only holds 4. I currently live in Happy Valley and am moving to Bend next month, but I know I would come when in town. I would drag our team down when we can.
Stressmonster
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby kingjerk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Is there a Facebook page or something to promote this future arena?
kingjerk
Recruit
Recruit

Postby razazarak » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:11 am

I am TERRIBLE at writing on this!!! hahaha. Ok so let me give an update here:

1) I'M HAVING A BABY GIRL!!! We are so excited.

2) I did get a new job working FT in Eugene. The downfall to that is I now make too much to apply for an IDA. I can still work towards some scholarships and crowdfunding. But the 3:1 IDA is no longer available.

3) This idea is now postponed. NOT FORGOTTEN OR GOING AWAY...just postponed. It really does suck because I want to ramp up this business for all of you but because of the job and loss of IDA possibility, it has to be postponed.

HOWEVER...I may be able to take a different angle on starting this business which wouldn't rely heavily on the IDA. I would have to look into this different route and see what needs to be done for it. So we may still be on (while minorly postponed). Let me look into it.

Question for you guys, would you guys like to see a facebook page for this arena created? I think it would help me connect with all of you easier and give more updates, etc.

Thank you for the continued support...stay tuned because now im pumped to have thought of this new angle that may jumpstart the arena! And if anyone feels like im dragging you along and getting your hopes up, I am sorry. That is not my intention...I truly am looking forward to building this and having everyone there!
razazarak
Grunt
Grunt

Postby mrgoldfishybo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:26 pm

razazarak wrote:I am TERRIBLE at writing on this!!! hahaha. Ok so let me give an update here:

1) I'M HAVING A BABY GIRL!!! We are so excited.

2) I did get a new job working FT in Eugene. The downfall to that is I now make too much to apply for an IDA. I can still work towards some scholarships and crowdfunding. But the 3:1 IDA is no longer available.

3) This idea is now postponed. NOT FORGOTTEN OR GOING AWAY...just postponed. It really does suck because I want to ramp up this business for all of you but because of the job and loss of IDA possibility, it has to be postponed.

HOWEVER...I may be able to take a different angle on starting this business which wouldn't rely heavily on the IDA. I would have to look into this different route and see what needs to be done for it. So we may still be on (while minorly postponed). Let me look into it.

Question for you guys, would you guys like to see a facebook page for this arena created? I think it would help me connect with all of you easier and give more updates, etc.

Thank you for the continued support...stay tuned because now im pumped to have thought of this new angle that may jumpstart the arena! And if anyone feels like im dragging you along and getting your hopes up, I am sorry. That is not my intention...I truly am looking forward to building this and having everyone there!

Congratz on the baby!! thats awesome! Yes I also would love to see a facebook page!
mrgoldfishybo
Grunt
Grunt

Postby razazarak » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you, we are very excited. And as requested (and a long time coming), HERE is the Facebook page for ECA. I'll also create a Twitter and all that good stuff later. I'll also be creating the web page so I will be posting that when it's created.

I'm in the process of talking with different banks to see what would need to happen on my end to receive a biz loan, and looking deeper into crowd funding. More details to come on that. Due to tax reasons, it may not be best if I begin that route before 2015. In the mean time I will do my best to keep everyone updated, the new FB page will be easiest but I will try to keep up on here as well.

Until next time!
razazarak
Grunt
Grunt

Postby mrgoldfishybo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:43 am

Sup Brotato! Just seeing the progress and figured I would suggest and idea. I figure if you could set up a donation site I think people would be interested in donating money to give you a lil help with starting your business . Let me know your opinion. Thanks!
mrgoldfishybo
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Attack37 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:31 pm

I haven't played in a while and live in the Eugene area. I like the idea of a city type area. I would suggest maybe half the play area being a building, going along one full side so both teams can use it, and smaller structures or replica's of vehicles, such as 3D plywood outlines. You could then devise all kinds of scenarios and play styles.
Attack37
Soldier
Soldier

Postby T-Time » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:58 pm

If you allowed 400fps then I think you would get more business. But I guess it all depends on
how big the building is.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
T-Time
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:02 pm

sure.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Dexter » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 pm

is this still a thing?
Dexter
Grunt
Grunt

Team: PacDT

Postby Riddick » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 am

Pipe dream moment submit was pressed
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby razazarak » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 am

I still dream about doing this but it'll be in the future. Life got in the way. At this point I can't predict a date but when I get to a point that I can get this going (and its mostly lack of funds and not fantastic credit at this point) you all will be the first to know. I still watch rates, places to rent for the arena, etc. Just got lots of other stuff going on. Pipe dream...for now. Sorry :( I have failed this city!

Sinceriously,
Kevin
razazarak
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ogrejager » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 pm

razazarak wrote:Sinceriously

Does that mean you're seriously sincere?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Riddick » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 am

Eugene.... A city built on pipe dreams
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby Shortbu » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:30 am

ogrejager wrote:
razazarak wrote:Sinceriously

Does that mean you're seriously sincere?

I think he meant sincerely serious. But then again, who knows.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

PreviousNext

Return to Playfields