S&F AirSoft/Paintball the Swamp field Lebanon OR

Places to play Airsoft.

S&F AirSoft/Paintball the Swamp field Lebanon OR

Postby theswamp » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:49 pm

We are getting in to the airsoft sport with our business . We stress safety and honorable play at our field at all times. I am a firm believer that we are our brothers keeper. Our field has a lot of Close Quarters Battle situations. And we have wide array of props to enhance the game play. Our field is a lot like a first person shooter type video game. If you look on youtube and search S&F the Swamp you'll see some paintball videos and 1 airsoft video of game play on a field. We will have one Airsoft only day a month at our field. I personally don't like the idea of paintball and airsoft going on on the same field. In my opinion the safety gear dose not cross over well. So with that being said I guarantee only airsoft at my field on airsoft schedule days. Day use field fee is $15 per person. Winter hours are 10am to 3pm. Sumer/spring hours ard 10am to 5pm. We are BIO BB field only, we always chrono with 2.0. The address is 38488 Shady Oak Ln Lebanon OR 97355. We are about 15 minutes off I5. My # is 541-409-0511. My Name is Ralph Kleinschmit my call sign is Shrek. My wife name is Aletha and her call sign is Fiona. We are a family based business. Where me and my family which is my wife and my two daughters run our field. here is a link to our face book pager so you can have access to our waver to print and pre fill out. And also it is a good way to get event info and updates.
https://m.facebook.com/Swamp.PB?ref=bookmark
Last edited by theswamp on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: S&F AirSoft/Paintball the Swamp field Lebanon OR

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:08 am

I wanted to say something about this family. Shrek and his family are the most honorable people you will ever meet, They are a firm believer that when you say something Do It. I have been to every airsoft event they have hosted and it is amazing and by far my favorite field. Since the first game there Shrek has looked for ways to improve his field with airsoft in mind. I remember the second time we went out there he tells us that after watching the game flow he realized some issues with were some of the bunkers were placed and that he built more to fix the issue. He has made a huge commitment to Airsoft both in time and money. I cant say it enough, IMO Shrek and his family not only have the best field in the PNW but are the best Hosts I know.
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby theswamp » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:07 am

Here is a vid I did on some up dates to our Tent City area of the field
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby theswamp » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:12 am

Here is a vid I did of the area we going to expand the field the size of the new area is 207'X250'
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby theswamp » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Hey guys and gals. We are gearing up for our field expansion and have a bunch of wood that needs to be sorted before we can build. We are going to have a work party on 2/21/15. Bring your gloves and hammers to help separate the usable wood from the bad. Once we get this done, we will set another work party to start building.
Hot dogs and water will be provided to all who come out to help (until supplies run out lol). Thanks for all your support in helping to create a bigger and better place to play!
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:13 am

:lol: Love that math! (Went twice, it was different every time! lol)

Also, it'd be super great if you could use punctuation and capitalization.

Thanks!
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Shortbu » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 am

ClownBaby wrote::lol: Love that math! (Went twice, it was different every time! lol)

Also, it'd be super great if you could use punctuation and capitalization.

Thanks!

Ogre's going to have to start calling you "mini-me"...
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Cyclops » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 am

People will always say something about something else. Some good some bad. Just need to find something that works for everyone. Yes the small things do count. Our main goal is to push this sport to others and be honorable! Honor will always be an issue but if we can show the new players the right way then the better the chance of them being a honorable player as they get into the sport.
Shrek loves to switch games around so that every time your out there it will be different. Now with the new field expansion up and going there are more options of us doing. Looking forward to many more games at this field. If you have any questions about airsoft feel free to send me a pvt msg and I'll do my best to helping you out.... CYCLOPS
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Postby theswamp » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you to the NW airsoft community for welcoming us and supporting our field. Its been good year with lot growth. We look forward to next year as we grow to better take care of our customers. And hopefully get out and make some other cool AP NW events!!

Thanks from our family Shrek
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RealismIsLife » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:16 pm

To (Callsign) Shrek: I would like to know if you guys allow for custom games and corresponding ruleset. For example, if I were to bring a team of people in with an already preset preference of what we want to play, noting that this game "type" is hand-designed by our team with it's own set of rules specific to this game "type", will you allow this?
RealismIsLife
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:20 am

RealismIsLife wrote:To (Callsign) Shrek: I would like to know if you guys allow for custom games and corresponding ruleset. For example, if I were to bring a team of people in with an already preset preference of what we want to play, noting that this game "type" is hand-designed by our team with it's own set of rules specific to this game "type", will you allow this?

The best way to find out is to message them on their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/Swamp.PB/?fref=ts
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Postby theswamp » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:55 am

Hi everyone just a quick update our insurance has changed safety policies and procedures. We will no longer allow stamped steel or wire mesh eye protection at the field anymore. If you have any questions please send us a message through our website or Facebook page or give us a call. It is our responsibility to offer a safe playing venue and that's why we must change and maintain and update our safety rules as things change.
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 pm

theswamp wrote:Hi everyone just a quick update our insurance has changed safety policies and procedures. We will no longer allow stamped steel or wire mesh eye protection at the field anymore. If you have any questions please send us a message through our website or Facebook page or give us a call. It is our responsibility to offer a safe playing venue and that's why we must change and maintain and update our safety rules as things change.

Good to know .. Change across the board is coming. Get the most important part of your kit (eye pro) figured out!
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby theswamp » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi everyone the bridge is out on Bruster Rd from July 8th to September 28th. Here is a video I made that will help. Please help get the world out .
https://youtu.be/Rb-MArg-Zg8
theswamp
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Playfields