new to airsoft

Places to play Airsoft.

new to airsoft

Postby Skie95 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:40 pm

Hey everyone,
Im just getting into air softing, Im looking to get a lancer tactical MMC and was wondering what are the best places to play in Oregon? I live in Salem, and was also considering joining any teams to be more introduced into some piers.

Thank you,
Skie
Last edited by Skie95 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skie95
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 1
Age: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Re: new to airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:19 pm

Welcome.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: O.C.D.O.S.
Posts: 847
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: felony flats

Re: new to airsoft

Postby ogrejager » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:51 am

Welcome to AP!

I recommend you not limit yourself to only loving in Salem and if you really want to meet piers, get a boat!
Image

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
User avatar
ogrejager
Specops
Specops
 
Team: SpecDet1
Posts: 2709
Age: 47
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: Kings Valley, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:36 pm

A Loveboat?

Damn, I miss that show.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: O.C.D.O.S.
Posts: 847
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: felony flats

Re: new to airsoft

Postby kojo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 pm

I have 150 dollars and i need a good starting gun any ideas.

Thanks (it will help)
kojo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 1
Age: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: new to airsoft

Postby MySwan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 pm

kojo wrote:I have 150 dollars and i need a good starting gun any ideas.

Thanks (it will help)

Check out G&G Combat Machines they are decent if you want an M4. If you want an AK check out Cyma AK's. Pretty much any of them.
MySwan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
 
Team: Sledge
Posts: 84
Age: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby MySwan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:46 pm

kojo wrote:I have 150 dollars and i need a good starting gun any ideas.

Thanks (it will help)

Carbine:
http://www.evike.com/products/33557/
http://www.evike.com/products/33558/
CQB Version:
http://www.evike.com/products/34900/
http://www.evike.com/products/34583/

I would recommend those, then again let those who are more experienced guide you.
MySwan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
 
Team: Sledge
Posts: 84
Age: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:08 pm

OR... Take that money, and a legal guardian, to one of our local shops, and give them your money.

Help em keep the doors open, since they'll most likely be the ones fixing it for you when it brakes, or you open it, looking for the fairies.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: O.C.D.O.S.
Posts: 847
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: felony flats

Re: new to airsoft

Postby Hotdog Person » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 pm

U do NOT need a soft air gun. u need hotdog for close quarter battle. i can put it on stick and hodtog kill opponent like meat ninja. much less expensive and put a scope on
User avatar
Hotdog Person
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 5
Age: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: new to airsoft

Postby Natek » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Hotdog Person wrote:U do NOT need a soft air gun. u need hotdog for close quarter battle. i can put it on stick and hodtog kill opponent like meat ninja. much less expensive and put a scope on


plus when you get tired you get a healthy snack filled with protein.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
User avatar
Natek
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 699
Age: 27
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby Steve » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:07 am

Nark wrote:
Hotdog Person wrote:U do NOT need a soft air gun. u need hotdog for close quarter battle. i can put it on stick and hodtog kill opponent like meat ninja. much less expensive and put a scope on


plus when you get tired you get a healthy snack filled with protein.


It's airsoft. Any time there's camping at a game, there's almost always somebody who's trying to give away protein filled snacks...
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Image
Steve
Specops
Specops
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 2122
Age: 39
Images: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 am
Location: Beaverton, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby Natek » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 am

Steve wrote:
Nark wrote:
Hotdog Person wrote:U do NOT need a soft air gun. u need hotdog for close quarter battle. i can put it on stick and hodtog kill opponent like meat ninja. much less expensive and put a scope on


plus when you get tired you get a healthy snack filled with protein.


It's airsoft. Any time there's camping at a game, there's almost always somebody who's trying to give away protein filled snacks...


and they always offer regardless of whether you actually want a snack or not, even when you're clearly eating something else they'll offer.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
User avatar
Natek
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: N/A
Posts: 699
Age: 27
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: new to airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 pm

This is going so well, that I'm not sure what to write.

But for now, I'm subbing this thread. LOL
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Soldier
Soldier
 
Team: O.C.D.O.S.
Posts: 847
Images: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: felony flats


Return to Playfields

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest