NEW PRODUCT TIPPMANN SNIPER TACTICAL GLOVES

NEW PRODUCT TIPPMANN SNIPER TACTICAL GLOVES

Postby Grounded » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 pm

[/url]

During Shot Show 2018, I was given a pair of Sniper gloves to test out. Many thanks to Tippmann Tactical for the product. That being said, when i saw this pair of gloves i knew I must have them. At first glance they look like typical airsoft gloves,
right? Guess again. When i shop for gloves theres 2 things I look for, length of the sleeve (the velcro part that tightens at the wrist) and stitching. Immediately you can see that the stitching in the glove is tight and well done. Two major things you want to look for is any oversewing and loose threads. As for comfort, these gloves feel great! Does not get hung up on my watch nor pushes the buttons on the watch. Whats truly convenient is the materieal the thumb is made out of...terrycloth. They thought of those times that you need to clean off the sweat by just using your glove. Padding on the glove are all in the right places and does not feel out of place nor bulky. I say if you are a sniper and for light duty, these are it! Price point has not been released! Expect to see Tippmann Tactical and these gloves at Winter Expo coming up at OAA.

[url=https://ibb.co/cxCe66]Image
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Tactical Gear