Review: CONDOR INTERCEPTOR (LOT OF IMAGES!!)

Postby Raging Hormann » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:44 pm

It only adds to the "realism" if you are simulating sweating. The Army may be switching over to the IOTV, but I was at Ft. Lewis with the National Guard all weekend and I didn't see a single one. That was a great weekend, by the way. Nice review. I own one of these, and I have to say it's extremely comfortable. My advice is to put mag pouches as low as they can go all along the front of the vest. That way you can have a nice arm rest.
Since I have obtained somewhat of an infantry mindset from my buddy in the 116 Cav, I followed his advice and got rid of anything that had no functionaly purpose. It's just dead weight, and a heat hazard. Don't bother using the arm pieces, neck guards and nut plates. If you really want to be super realistic, then fine, use the neck and nut pieces; during the weekend I didn't see a single DAP(Deltoid Arm Protector).
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Team: N/A

Postby Aircraft Killer » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:10 pm

I use the Deltoid protector and neck protector.
Aircraft Killer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby FoxyFoxsauce » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:09 am

Big_red wrote:It only adds to the "realism" if you are simulating sweating. The Army may be switching over to the IOTV, but I was at Ft. Lewis with the National Guard all weekend and I didn't see a single one. That was a great weekend, by the way. Nice review. I own one of these, and I have to say it's extremely comfortable. My advice is to put mag pouches as low as they can go all along the front of the vest. That way you can have a nice arm rest.
Since I have obtained somewhat of an infantry mindset from my buddy in the 116 Cav, I followed his advice and got rid of anything that had no functionaly purpose. It's just dead weight, and a heat hazard. Don't bother using the arm pieces, neck guards and nut plates. If you really want to be super realistic, then fine, use the neck and nut pieces; during the weekend I didn't see a single DAP(Deltoid Arm Protector).

Yea. For the summer around here Its almost pointless to wear the Neck, arm and Groin Protection.

I will mostly wear the Back Neck Protector and then the arm Protectors every so often. But the arm and Groin as well as front neck protectors are really just Restricting movement and making you hotter.

Also. I have seen Many Videos of soldiers at AIT using the IOTVs. Its just taking its time to spread around I guess. They are not cheap XP
This is madness! Madness? THIS IS AIRSOFT!
FoxyFoxsauce
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aircraft Killer » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:50 am

The new guys are getting them first, I imagine. Generally, that is how they issue it - new to old. In that order.
Aircraft Killer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby FoxyFoxsauce » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Aircraft Killer wrote:The new guys are getting them first, I imagine. Generally, that is how they issue it - new to old. In that order.

well normally when you hit BASIC and AIT you get the bare Bottom of the barrel. So its odd to see them both using IOTVs in some areas.
This is madness! Madness? THIS IS AIRSOFT!
FoxyFoxsauce
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aircraft Killer » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:21 pm

True. True. :)
Aircraft Killer
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Tactical Gear