Dveykus Keffiah / shemag

Dveykus Keffiah / shemag

Postby pathfinder » Sun May 26, 2013 8:07 am

Hey everybody Morgan here with a product review.

I personally do not remember when it became a popular must have piece of gear, but i am going to say by 2007, the Keffiah or better known as the shemag became very popular. Because coalition troops were being deployed to more arid environs, they began to adapt the wearing of such a item. i would like to undertone this by stating that this may seem like a simple scarf, but is indeed and in fact someones prayer shawl. the colors and pattern will tell you if the person is a suni or a shea...

so as to blend in, many special forces adopted the practice of wearing such articles of gear. sure its highly useful as protective gear against the sun and dust of the day... why not just wear a plain scarf of bland materials.....why wear a shemag at all if it is not your religion?

then the mall and stores like hot topic made it a fad. they produced them in all sorts of bright and glowing colors. it became very trendy and popular in the mainstream of fashion.

i for a long time owned and wore such a prayer shawl until i found a alternative...

may i present Dveykus.com as the solution to my problem.

i got a Semitic keffiah. this is in the colors of Blue and White. it has a very cool star of David pattern on it with some Hebraic writing on it. this is very cool and i like it a lot...

but guess what. it does not end there. not only does it come in blue and white, but it also comes in black and white, or OD green.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE!!!

they also have the Keffiah in the old Glory Stars and Stripes or a Union Jack if that is your fancy.

these are great products that are reasonably priced. at $20 for most choices, you cannot beat that for the quality.

so go check out the web page and if you see something you like GET ONE! shipping was very prompt and i got exactly what i ordered.

so go visit www.Dveykus.com you will not regret it at all! tell them that Morgan sent you!

i am hoping Jewish ninja see this, i bet he would like one! oh barrett? oh barrett?
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

Re: Dveykus Keffiah / shemag

Postby pathfinder » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:15 pm

i just got the American shemag and a Union Jack.

i will make myself available to ASONW and to Thunderkiss NW for info on these...

stay tuned.
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

Return to Tactical Gear