G&G M4 GC16

G&G M4 GC16

Postby EatMyRoost » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Image So i received my full metal g&g m4 and was impressed with the packaging. usually a brown box is used nothing exciting but this came with 1 450 round high cap magazine a pamphlet/manual showing colored pictures of how to change battery and other simple things 1000 g&g premium bbs. at first glance the gun appeared very life like.Image I ordered this gun from evike expecting to have a gun with no issues well i was wrong once i picked my gun up i noticed the butt stock extremely loose that should of been a easy fix yet it wasnt just tighten the screw inside the stock tube it was the whole spindle underneath that. so it was tightened and seemed to have no problems until i pushed the assembly pin just being curious and the closest pin to the crane stock just fell out it was also missing the o ring on the pin to keep it from falling out so that was fixed then just randomly when i was shooting the motor quit so i pulled it out and noticed the terminals barely on it which ive heard is a common problem with aeg's. after all of those problems the gun was finally exactly how it should be i shot about 2500 bb's threw it and it was very accurate i was impressed how smooth it was and life like the crane stock was very sturdy barrel had no wobble what so ever after all the bolts were gone threw and tightened highly recommend this.Image stamped trademarks very impressed.Image the selector switch is very close to real other then the 30 for full auto but it does click perfectly. overall im very pleased with my g&g i will be updating this topic after i put this gun through a harder test then shooting around the house. :)
EatMyRoost
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Team: F.F

Re: G&G M4 GC16

Postby glennpenna » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Oh wow cool looks pretty cool dude.
The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
glennpenna
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Team: N/A

Postby EatMyRoost » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:07 pm

So a update on my g&g I went to my local airsoft dealer and ordered a couple things first I wanted to mount my mock silencer so I asked what type of barrel ends they stocked I found one I liked and went with it Image so I took it home put it on and noticed my silencer was hitting my bayonet fixture well I really didn't want to cut into my new hardware but I did anyways lol I dremeled the front sling hanger and bayonet attachment off no need for either I have a one point sling and need no bayonet
Image my silencer
Image my gun with mock silencer mounted and matrix stubby grip. Image
EatMyRoost
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby dietg » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi

How long is this mock silencer (in mm?)
I have been wanting to do this too, I have the same replica!

Kind regards!
dietg
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby EatMyRoost » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:58 pm

the mock silencer is a 190mm matrix zombie killer.
EatMyRoost
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby Steve » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Sorry for the late reply. The suppressor / bayonet lug interface issue is extremely common with G&G rifles. The easy fix is to pick up an AR-15 Crush Washer and install it between the suppressor and the barrel to get enough of a gap. I think I picked up a 5-pack for $7 on amazon with shipping.

Shout-out to Jesse at AONW for originally pointing this out to me without making me feel like a total jack@$$.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve
Specops
Specops

Postby EatMyRoost » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Thats a good idea steve i knew i was never gonna use a bayonet on a airsoft gun. So i chopped it off jesse is a very knowledgeable guy.
EatMyRoost
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Return to Assault Rifles