[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
AGM GBB M4 first impression, review forthcoming - Page 4 - Assault Rifles

AGM GBB M4 first impression, review forthcoming

Postby TechnoMagical » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 pm

TechnoMagical
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

what I gather so far....

Postby Archangel 06 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 pm

So, I've been looking for a new gun, and I have found the AGM M4A1 for 155. What cost am I looking at (realistically) if I want to be able to use it regularly (a couple times a month)? Also, I am not an expert at airsoft guns, so would the replacements be simple enough for a dummy like me? There is also the option of the JG M4 for around 80. Again, cost to upgrade it, including a metal body? Last question: is it possible to install a part that will reduce velocity without spending 260+ on the RA TECH bolt?

Thanks for the help
Archangel 06
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TechnoMagical » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 am

Hrm. You'll need some decent magazines (Dont go 5ku, my friend has 3 and they all leak.) Go for KHG or Bomber magazines. You'll need a new bolt, and hop-up chamber. You can score a chamber for $20 on EbayBanned, and you are best off nabbing up a Ra-Tech bolt.

Otherwise, it is skirmish able. My friend uses his with no internal mods aside from a new hop-up chamber and it works fine, aside from his leaky magazines.

No, you will need a RaTech NPAS to adjust velocity. There are some possible mods to use a bead or similar round object to block the valve; but every one I have read has noted fast failure with the obstruction being pushed out of place and jamming in the gun.
TechnoMagical
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Assault Rifles