LCT AMD65 " The hungarian Ak "

LCT AMD65 " The hungarian Ak "

Postby preloader » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 am

Hi guys!!! this are a great photo session and review about the AMD65 of LCT
------------------------------------------------------------

Long ago I hear about LCT Airsoft Co. When we talk about AKs and Russian stuff many people agrees that they are the best of the best.

LCT has in his inventory about thirty different global models of the AK versions known and unknown, but above all things REAL models.

The model we review today is the LCT AMD65, which is a variation for the Hungarian Army. The real gun is little more than 40 years since its development and deployment. Many police and military units in the world, as well rebel groups used and use the AMD65. It is currently supplied to the Afghan police.

LCT Airsoft is the only company currently offering this model. Some other announced the development but remained in nowhere. You can purchase both the full-AEG and the v3 gearbox upgrade kit.

This AEG in V3 gearbox is absolutely of own manufacture, unlike some years ago that was provided by a random Chinese company. The factory battery is the pencil type, and accepts Li-Po!.

The box is nice, inside you will find the marker, magazine and manual.

In the next pictures we are going to appreciate the metallic handguard with the grip, the markings stamped, the worn steel, the stock, the barrel and many other parts that will justify his weight of 3.40Kg (7.5 lbs). The blackened exterior makes it beauty.

View the full review with the photos here: http://www.airsoft-bb.com/airsoftbb/pro ... ct-amd-65/

View the full review with the photos here: http://www.airsoft-bb.com/airsoftbb/pro ... ct-amd-65/
preloader
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: LCT AMD65 " The hungarian Ak "

Postby LiquidSnak » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

Please post the full review, Thank you.
Biggest Postwhore, 2008
Osprey wrote:
McNair wrote:Are you guys really that f***ing daft?
I'm sorry I didn't know I had to hear to read a post

I leave for FIVE MINUTES, and there's flies having SEX ON MY KEYS D:
LiquidSnak

Re: LCT AMD65 " The hungarian Ak "

Postby grabteamgear » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 am

My eyes are melting over how pretty that thing is.

great writing up dude.
grabteamgear
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Assault Rifles