JG M4 SASS Now With Pictures

JG M4 SASS Now With Pictures

Postby 1SGT.Reaper » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm

After having a bad experience with a CYMA AK-47 I was almost ready to be done with affordable airsoft guns, and was going to just save up and buy something fancy. But I found a great deal on a unique looking M4 that had high fps and was low cost. Well I ordered it for $150 plus some add ons such as a red dot, fore grip, and and extra magazine. I got it, charged it, and was immediately impressed this thing shots fast! I destroyed a cabbage with it at a about 20 yards my first day with it, and the rate of fire was impressive. So the next thing i did was chrono it and it was at 402fps with 20.g bbs. That is pretty impressive for a beginner gun. I have ran it for 2 years now in multiple trips to Camp R and R and have done very little to it and had very few problems. The only one i had was a blown fuse, but that was a $2 fix, and i added some new bucking to it, added a sick paint job, and wow this beauty was complete.
Range 4/5
The range on the M4 is pretty decent it drops off a lot after about 150 feet, but this is no problem unless your trying to take a sniper out whose out there a ways. The range on this gun has always surprised me for such a cheap gun, it is really adaptable for the environment that I generally play in. Orchards that have long open stretches, and forests that quickly change from open to closed in environments. I'm sure that if I invested some money in the internals of this gun I could probably extend the range out some more.
ROF 5/5
Rate of fire on this gun is very impressive, it is able to be and assault rifle and support weapon at the same time. It shoots about 20-25 bbs a second, which is really impressive and in CQB makes the difference between life and raising your death flag. So it fills the assault role rather nicely, but on the other hand it allows me to be a key part of the team. More often than most I am called upon to provide cover fire for my advancing teammates, and also more often than not the enemy likes to keep his head down as a steady stream of bbs is headed their way. A box mag for this gun would make it an efficient support weapon, but I cant seem to make the gun look unsexy like that. So for the time being high caps will suffice

FPS 5/5
FPS is very good for a cheap gun, and on average shooting 400 it is too hot for indoor airsoft arenas, but that is perfect for outdoor airsoft. Trust me I have been on the receiving end of my gun before, and it is not fun. It is no sniper but you notice when you get hit.

Price 5/5
The price is unbeatable for a good M4, Lancer tactical makes a crappy re brand of it and so does Echo 1 they sell for less and their performance is also less than great so buyer beware. The price depending on what site you visit is $130-160 which is really good for a beginner airsofter, or a vet looking for a cheapo backup.

In closing for someone looking to have a great M4 on the cheap that looks real unique, the JG M4 SASS is definitely the way to go. From short to medium range this thing is a beast, and for the money its a great performer. I am seriously impressed PM if you have any questions.

"Retreat Hell, We're just advancing in a different direction"
1SGT.Reaper
Grunt
Grunt

Team: ODA 556

Return to Assault Rifles