I need help

I need help

Postby Gromit181 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 pm

I have a CYMA cm.045 ak474u that shoots 425 fps. I want to get it under or around 350 so I can use it In a match. Does any one have any suggestions on fixing this issue? I am knew to the sport.i live in south orange county. Any advise would be greatly apparitiated
Gromit181
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: I need help

Postby Payback » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Lower power spring. Or a madbull crawler barrel.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Shortbu » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 am

Evike carries the Matrix muzzle reducer adapter. I've never used one, but they claim they're adjustable from 0% to 47% velocity reduction. I believe they were listed for $20.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby spazzticsmurff » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 am

Shortbu wrote:Evike carries the Matrix muzzle reducer adapter. I've never used one, but they claim they're adjustable from 0% to 47% velocity reduction. I believe they were listed for $20.

bad advice, though probly not your fault. i dont know a single field or event that will let you use one of these items as an acceptable way to reduce the volocity of your gun. the main reason for this is that it doesnt work when using full auto. they work ok in semi auto but in full auto the disks that the rounds pass through dont have the time to rebound and they do not reduce the volocity very much at all.

i would suggest a lower spring. also i would have your gun properly chronoed, if you happen to have one of those wonderful cybergun ak's that say they shoot 450fps, be sure to read the fine print, they say that fps is with .12g bb's which no one uses to chrono at any event/game
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Assault Rifles