[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
WE-tech Hi-capa 5.1 initial review - Pistols

WE-tech Hi-capa 5.1 initial review

WE-tech Hi-capa 5.1 initial review

Postby slipstream » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm

The gun arrived in a sleek looking black box and already made a good impression on me. (note: those dents in the box were from me dropping it :oops:)

The interior of the box was lined with fabric that gave a look that just screamed quality. The gun is aesthetically pleasing to hold, not too heavy not too light, and it is fairly well balanced.

This gun has a metal slide but no trades. It does have rails for mounting lasers etc. in front of the trigger. The sights are fully adjustable and the gun has adjustable hop-up, so zeroing it in will not be a problem.

I have to report that the gun shoots quite well. I shot a man shaped target from 20yds with some friends at s4, getting 4 headsoths out of the ten shots I took the rest being neck shots. Im not the greatest shot in the world so this impressed me quite a bit. The bb's DID NOT curve to any extent that I could notice. This gun also has a good kick to it, adding to the realism.

So far I am very impressed with the Wei-e tech 5.1, I would definitely buy this gun again.
slipstream
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby slipstream » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 pm

slipstream
Specops
Specops

Postby 83celwa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Yay, you did a review on a pistol that has been out for quite some time, pretty much everyone has seen/fired, then since no one said anything, you bumped it. Next you should do a review on a ACM M4..........
83celwa
Soldier
Soldier

Postby VogonFord » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

Look, buddy, the reason why no one commented on it is because you told us nothing about the thing we don't already know. It's a nice, heavy pistol that is durable but is a damn gas hog and can't even finish a magazine in good weather, let alone cold (as opposed to the TM, which can scrape out 2 on a single charge on a good day). Pretty much everyone here has either owned a WE 1911 of some sort or had one of their good friends have one. Of the guys I run with, ALL of them who run with a pistol have them. So unless you have something really, really insightful to tell us about the WE, don't bump this again.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby slipstream » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:42 am

slipstream
Specops
Specops

Postby VogonFord » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 am

VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby Android » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am

"It's nothing to worry about. It's just a fire on my head."
Android
Specops
Specops

Postby VogonFord » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Funny. Anyway, the point still stands: WE's are infamous gas hogs. Both of mine sure are and the reviews I've read before this page have always complained about their gas usage.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby Antilogic » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm

I need that mercedes fixed by noon!
Antilogic
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Android » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm

"It's nothing to worry about. It's just a fire on my head."
Android
Specops
Specops

Postby VogonFord » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm

VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby slipstream » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 pm

slipstream
Specops
Specops

Postby tingsoon1 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 pm

I talk too much.
tingsoon1
Soldier
Soldier

Postby John_234 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Postby slipstream » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

slipstream
Specops
Specops

Next

Return to Pistols