Full Review: KJW P226 (Pics and Vids Included!)

Postby Bulldog » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:18 pm

Yes, I mean permanately...
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Rooke » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:54 am

SlLENCE wrote:Alright hold up. I have a very important question! This was the first gas pistol I ever bought (and the only one I've used, yeah I don't have a pistol now)...and I had to sell it because I kept having a problem with it.

I bought 2 extra magazines, and I used Green Gas in them...after maybe 2 uses, THEY ALL DEVELOPED LEAKS. I sent 2 back to the company and they fixed them and said it was the O-rings...so I tried again thinking it was a defect with the mags. After a few more uses, THEY STARTED TO LEAK AGAIN...so I ended up selling the gun I spent $270 (mags included) for $110 on Ebay saying the mags leak...are all KJW guns like this because I like their full metal attribute...but I don't want leaks...was I doing something wrong?

...I want to buy the KJW M92, but I'm holding off because I want to know why the mags leak. ?

Okay, I've covered this topic befroe but I guess it's pretty far back on the forum now..

KJW P226 Mags can EASILY be fixed from all leaks.

Ready for this?

Flip the mag over. There's a screw there for an allen wrench. Get an allen wrench that'll fit and tighten that puppy up as hard as you can. NO leaks.

When I got my Second Generation SIG, the mag's base seemed like it was sagging.. It was - they didn't tighten it enough. Tighten that mag before and after every game and you shouldn't have a problem.

Hell, my first SIG mag is still leak free, and it's eaten floor spice many a time.
The more you try to erase me the more that I appear.
Rooke

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Pistols