Review: G&P URX (sr-15) Front kit

Postby Antilogic » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Read wrote:sorry, I'm a realism buff, and visible wires are a massive point of hate for me

I've just been drinking too much Haterade lately, I'm going Gas here as soon as financially possible (trying to build a much more powerful technically gas gun, my Real Steel AR) and then I'll just hate AEG's in general :badgrin:

You and Ian both. Pssh.

Haters.
I need that mercedes fixed by noon!
Antilogic
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Whan » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Read wrote:sorry, I'm a realism buff, and visible wires are a massive point of hate for me

I've just been drinking too much Haterade lately, I'm going Gas here as soon as financially possible (trying to build a much more powerful technically gas gun, my Real Steel AR) and then I'll just hate AEG's in general :badgrin:

Nah, it's all good, I don't like the wires either because I don't know where to put the battery. Hurry! If someone has an unused redi-mag (doesn't matter if it's real or airsoft), I'd like to buy.
Whan
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm

AnTILoGiC wrote:You and Ian both. Pssh.

Haters.

You know you want to go gas too 8)
ImageImage
I'm quoting myself because what I have to say is THAT IMPORTANT -Alex Kaeda
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Postby Newcomb » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:38 pm

meh like Tony the wires got me
Farewell to false pretension, farewell to hollow words. Farewell to fake affections, farewell, tomorrow burns!
Newcomb
Specops
Specops

Postby GacktC » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:33 am

Another way to do it, is get a new set of switch assembly w/o the fuse & wire it out from the RAS or somehow from the conjunction between the RAS & the upper reciever.
The installation tool for the SR15 & 25 doesn't look like an AR wretch..it's more like a bottle opener (?), with a piece metal for lining up the upper & the ras.
Since I still have some GnP parts sitting around, probably I just build another sr25 look alike :)
GacktC

Team: RR KBAB

Previous

Return to Parts and Accessories