MAGPUL T-SHIRTS | UP TO 30% OFF— PTS STEEL SHOP SPECIAL

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

MAGPUL T-SHIRTS | UP TO 30% OFF— PTS STEEL SHOP SPECIAL

Postby firefly2017 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 am

You will be happy that to save up on your purchasing Magpul T-Shirts & Short offered at such a competitive price at PTS Steel Shop.

Designed by legendary Magpul Industries the T-Shirts delivers the excellent quality more than our expect. Magpul Industries products exceed performance and gains a high praise in the field.

Whether you are going to hunting, shooting, conducting tactical exercises, bird watching, hiking, camping, range practising or even walking down on the street, the outstanding performance of Magpul Industries T-Shirts will help you achieve your goal.

Click here to your favourite : http://bit.ly/2t2UyDT
firefly2017
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: MAGPUL T-SHIRTS | UP TO 30% OFF— PTS STEEL SHOP SPECIAL

Postby Cyclops » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

I think this is a bogus shop. Clicking the link on the bottom brought me to a page with a pop up advertisement but then wouldn't let me close out of it to view the shirts and their prices.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Re: MAGPUL T-SHIRTS | UP TO 30% OFF— PTS STEEL SHOP SPECIAL

Postby Grounded » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:41 pm

I was able to look and purchase a shirt just fine. The initial pop up is for PTS and you can click the X on the right hand corner and it goes away.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Tactical Equipment